• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wtf I just did terrorist hunt on a map I've never seen or heard of. It was foggy as fuck though and a pain in the ass to play. Didn't even catch the name

The second half of season one of The Flash was top tier. The first half of season two was a let down but still pretty decent. Glad a friend forced to watch it, it's very good. Is Arrow around the same quality?

I am just glad that they are keeping the teenage shit out of it for the most part.

Arrow season 1 is a mixed bag. Season 2 has Deathstroke and he gets shit done. Season 3 was meh. Season 4 is slowly getting back on track.

Isn't Skip Bayless the guy who said he'd take Josh Freeman over Scam Newton? Newton is on the verge of a Super Bowl and Josh Freeman is barely hanging on to his career.

Smokey

My biggest memory of Martellus Bennet is pinning his weak ass layup on the glass in Texas state playoffs when we played him. Felt like Nate Robinson on Yao. Felt good man. Has he even been productive for the Bears? I thought he had a few good years when he first came into the league.

CZG66X3UgAARHdA.jpg

Damn.

Somnia

Was going to get The Witness on PC, but at $40 I'll wait for a Steam sale or something. Not paying $40 for that when I have XCOM 2, Homeworld's RTS, The Division and more coming up.

Ferny

Was going to get The Witness on PC, but at $40 I'll wait for a Steam sale or something. Not paying $40 for that when I have XCOM 2, Homeworld's RTS, The Division and more coming up.

This has been another edition of

'Games Somnia may or may not be getting'

league SHOULD be vancin tonight (hopefully!). i think luke/rob are playing a bit after 6 pm pst and it looks like ferny/nightz are playing around 6:30 pst. not sure on scott/jabee

eznark

Banned
After 4 sims Griffey has been SIGNIFICANTLY better when staying in Seattle (and staying healthy)....however he has yet to crack 94% of the HoF vote.

brentech

Just bought 2 Surface Pro 4's. The basic for my wife and the 256GB 8GB for myself.
Then beat AT with a last second field goal.

This is gif of AT's defenders
LightForthrightAzurevase.gif

The raw footage the hit song, "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor".
ScholarlySpicyAardwolf.gif

Also featuring the soothing tones of classic TD passes by Manziel, such as, 'Bounce off the Should Pad'.
FrayedMedicalAmericanindianhorse.gif

BigAT

Just wondering how you get words and shit in there. I can never figure out how to edit them, which is annoying.

There is an add text option in GifCam which is good for simple stuff, although it is unwieldy if you're trying to do timing with text. Photoshop is generally better for that once you know what you're doing, but it's surprisingly annoying if you don't. Basically have to add text, then lock the layer style and layer position, then select which frames you want it to be visible for.

Top Bottom