• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

hqdefault.jpg

lol

gg dcx. despite the salt, it was enjoyable. pefect storm of things going bad. out of all the things that happened, the thing that made me most butthurt was the ref not ruling you out of bounds when i was trying to get the ball back! if i could've gotten that OOB and held i still had a timeout left. oh well. best to get my losing streak started now so i can recover in time for the playoffs

Next three games

Vikings: 6-2
Cowboys: 7-1
Falcons: 7-1

giphy.gif

With this three game stretch I have the power to either launch into the 1st seed or collapse out of the sixth seed.

Smokey

gg dcx. despite the salt, it was enjoyable. pefect storm of things going bad. out of all the things that happened, the thing that made me most butthurt was the ref not ruling you out of bounds when i was trying to get the ball back! if i could've gotten that OOB and held i still had a timeout left. oh well. best to get my losing streak started now so i can recover in time for the playoffs

lol

DCX

DCX
Great game man! My game plan was to stop Davis and I did for the most until he broke that 70 harder. I knew you would key on my plays so I had to keep you guessing when it was coming.

Your user D is what decided where I threw the ball. First time I have ever beaten you twice in a franchise. I'll take it! Good luck the rest of the way.

DCX

Great game man! My game plan was to stop Davis and I did for the most until he broke that 70 harder. I knew you would key on my plays so I had to keep you guessing when it was coming.

Your user D is what decided where I threw the ball. First time I have ever beaten you twice in a franchise. I'll take it! Good luck the rest of the way.

DCX

i gambled a little too much in coverage on what i thought would happen consistently vs. i should have given you those plays here and there without compromising the rest of the defense. that is how the first and second julio TD's happened. i also had a pretty good run D coming into the game but got gouged pretty badly. part of it is because i have to be aware of julio but my dl was getting pushed around.

also stupid for me to go for 2 so early in the half and it cost me

Top Bottom