• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

eznark

Banned
DM I wrote down what times I can play on this piece of

piperheadshot.gif

HAHAHAHAH HOT ROD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also yes, before you ask, I am implying you are a murderer.

I think all the cool kids already have it, but that is a damn steal right there.

New content in two weeks, thought it was next week but nope. Am very stoked about it. I was trash last night though.

brentech

Just listed my Sager Notebook on eBay. Couldn't get a good idea on selling price to list on GAF.
Time to buy the Surface Pro 4. I stopped bringing my notebook with me on trips due to the weight.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The second half of season one of The Flash was top tier. The first half of season two was a let down but still pretty decent. Glad a friend forced to watch it, it's very good. Is Arrow around the same quality?

I am just glad that they are keeping the teenage shit out of it for the most part.

eznark

Banned
Just listed my Sager Notebook on eBay. Couldn't get a good idea on selling price to list on GAF.
Time to buy the Surface Pro 4. I stopped bringing my notebook with me on trips due to the weight.

Best purchase I have made in awhile. Outside the rowing machine!

eznark

Banned
We haven't had a R6 in house in a while

Or I just haven't been around to participate in any

I want to level up, fuck inhouses!

It's my go-to "I have 20 minutes" game. But I'm a little less enamored with it as a long session game. Just not enough content I guess. Still play it like every day though.

I'm at a point where I don't even need renown or leveling up. I've got the season pass and 20K in renown but I won't really have to spend it on shit from this point forward

They really need to allow tier 5 skins to be purchased with renown

TheCrow

I still haven't even unlocked all the operators

I have like 10k points saved up. Don't really feel like any of the operators I haven't unlocked are worth it. Hoping the new ones are interesting or maybe I'll just get some sick skins for my guns.

eznark

Banned
Need em for trophies!

My point is nothing!

my point is that all your hard work to get him to check the thread was irrelevant. It was all just an FMT text away anyway.

Hm, ok. I'll probably regret this, but could you take me through your process of making a post on a message board? I mean, I just bang on some keys for 10 seconds and click the submit reply button.

Either your process is some kind of fascinating Rub Goldberg Machine shit or you have the worlds lowest bar for "hard work."

Need em for trophies!

Hm, ok. I'll probably regret this, but could you take me through your process of making a post on a message board? I mean, I just bang on some keys for 10 seconds and click the submit reply button.

Either your process is some kind of fascinating Rub Goldberg Machine shit or you have the worlds lowest bar for "hard work."

I work for a bank. So yeah, my bar is pretty low.

Somnia

The second half of season one of The Flash was top tier. The first half of season two was a let down but still pretty decent. Glad a friend forced to watch it, it's very good. Is Arrow around the same quality?

I am just glad that they are keeping the teenage shit out of it for the most part.

The newest season of Arrow has actually been really good. Season 2 was fantastic and 3 was meh. 4 is good so far and the villain has awesome.

Top Bottom