• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

GG, trasher. Had no answer for your offense at all. And my guys dropped multiple picks while you got two good ones. Also, that passing beyond the line of scrimmage is because I wanted to spin around your guy! I guess there's a button modifier? I thought it just automatically switched to running mode when you passed the line of scrimage.

Trasher

GG, trasher. Had no answer for your offense at all. And my guys dropped multiple picks while you got two good ones. Also, that passing beyond the line of scrimmage is because I wanted to spin around your guy! I guess there's a button modifier? I thought it just automatically switched to running mode when you passed the line of scrimage.
GG! I almost lateraled that game away again after the pick lol. Classic me move.

brentech

Disappointing game. Defense did their normal thrown off the line play, and Manziel killed me on a really important conversion overthrow while it was still a game. Can't win games when you can't stop the run though.

Smokey

Disappointing game. Defense did their normal thrown off the line play, and Manziel killed me on a really important conversion overthrow while it was still a game. Can't win games when you can't stop the run though.

I'd say that miss was a definite turning point in the game. Made a decision to feed Poppy this week after kind of ignoring him the past few weeks. That fumble by Landrum let me know that's probably a good idea, and Hopkins was out.

Guess we're advancing after this? Looks like all 3 games are in action.

BigAT

Update:

QGPOazW.jpg

DMczaf

Good game DM. My D was shit, and I made too many mistakes on O.

GG

I don't know how I stayed in the game with so many dumb INTs in scoring position.

Thank god my WRs were holding their blocks on the outside, gave me a few big runs.

Bluemax, I can play right now if you want.

Also, I feel stupid, is there an option to bring up chat watching FMTs game? am I missing a button somewhere its showing video only for me

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I can't believe we might finally get a snow playoff game this year in Carolina of all places.

Top Bottom