• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

I think I caused a single punt, maybe. But otherwise my only stops were a hit stick fumble caused by the player keeping his balance and getting hit a second time. A second fumble that was just kind of a tap on a punt return. Without that, my team would have been blown out. The Browns D is breaking me, again. This is how I felt for the first half of season 2. Just can't buy a stop. Dropped picks galore in my last handful of games. Just nothing positive to take from them.

I'm broken.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Smokey I'm avail now if you want to go. I'll just play golf club for a while and wait for your invite

Jesus GG Blue, I can't believe that pick six you had, put me on Tilt the whole game. I was just lobbing it to me drag route guy underneath, QB throws it High and about 10 yards towards the sideline, didn't make any sense!

LukeSmith

I think I caused a single punt, maybe. But otherwise my only stops were a hit stick fumble caused by the player keeping his balance and getting hit a second time. A second fumble that was just kind of a tap on a punt return. Without that, my team would have been blown out. The Browns D is breaking me, again. This is how I felt for the first half of season 2. Just can't buy a stop. Dropped picks galore in my last handful of games. Just nothing positive to take from them.

I'm broken.

Frustrating game for different reasons.

I did appreciate the way you played that game and I enjoyed it, despite the grease on my team's fingers and their inability to recover one of the two or three fumbles they forced.

Colasante

GG Az. I was so annoyed with that pick six I threw early. I knew that was going to happen from the snap but I still threw it anyway. That Kelvin Benjamin touchdown was awesome, maybe the craziest TD I've seen in this Madden.

brentech

Frustrating game for different reasons.

I did appreciate the way you played that game and I enjoyed it, despite the grease on my team's fingers and their inability to recover one of the two or three fumbles they forced.
Yea. Even when the real flukey shit didn't go your way, I couldn't stop your offense to make any use of it.
It was a good game minus the 3 fumbles.

They give me a moment of "God damn it", but I don't mind losing the games I lost today. The Browns are the epitome of "I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed."

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow 6 games got played super fast. Maybe we can....

holy shit DM plays Trasher this week. This is definitely going the full advance period.

eznark

Banned
boom roasted, sick one phee

I'm looking forward to testing out the sick strats I learned this week. 40 vert throws and 11 man drops. I'll get the hang of this league yet!

rinse82

boom roasted, sick one phee

I'm looking forward to testing out the sick strats I learned this week. 40 vert throws and 11 man drops. I'll get the hang of this league yet!

Did I miss the game where someone dropped all their linemen in coverage?

Can you play now lilB?

DCX

are_you_ready_for_the___hurricane___gif_by_abunchofzombies-d4lz74l.gif

brentech

turns out i have a bunk surface pro keyboard. I snapped my wife's onto mine and left click + drag worked without issue. I think the left click doesn't function on mine. Will just exchange, I bought it all on amazon.

You shitting me DCX? You're gonna get the game winning interception from playing Cover 9 and putting your fucking linemen on spy?

Fuck you, oh and look you called that cover 3 sky money play again, what shock!

TheLostBigBoss about to go full blue max.

TheLostBigBoss: How the *** is this *** not banned?
TheLostBigBoss: I've been calling it out for weeks ever sense I saw GQ do it
TheLostBigBoss: since*
TheLostBigBoss: still not banned
TheLostBigBoss: so is this what people are gonna do now?

Splat

It's been a rule for a couple league years where you have to at least rush 3 players unless there's a specific play that sends less by default (there was a velcro-9 play that dropped 9 that was kosher). If he's dropping everyone I'm fairly sure that's against the rules already.

dammit i missed the cheesefest!

i will say after seeing GQ's "drop 11 strategy" last night... i mean don't do that. if you want to just rush 3 thats fine but rushing 1 and having 2 qb spys on the end... it's trash. i'm not saying dcx did that, just commenting on what i saw from GQ

DCX

DCX
You shitting me DCX? You're gonna get the game winning interception from playing Cover 9 and putting your fucking linemen on spy?

Fuck you, oh and look you called that cover 3 sky money play again, what shock!
Eat a dick.

Three rushed on that play and you threw right at him. How is that my fault? Stop throwing drags to Lacy and whoever else!

Cover 3 Sky is a money play now? Since when?? You bitchjng about me calling power runs becuase I audible to it is laughable. You're worse than Az in the bitching department!

Gg tho

DCX

Top Bottom