• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

Izn5RTa.jpg
Kid would have grown up to play ball in the NFL...

eznark

Banned
Guy from Ars Technica was on tech new today talking a little bit about the witness. Said it blurs the line between novel and game.

oh

Somnia

Snow isn't so bad, its ice when it's bad, but 12 fucking inches of snow sucks. Thankfully I can work from home if its dire.

Trasher

Should be good to go in about 30 minutes or so.
Okay, I'll hop on in a bit here.

Is there any way to check player attribute stats from their previous seasons? Trying to see how much Megatron has regressed since 2015. He's gonna retire after this season I bet and in real life as well. He's so slow now. :(

Okay, I'll hop on in a bit here.

Is there any way to check player attribute stats from their previous seasons? Trying to see how much Megatron has regressed since 2015. He's gonna retire after this season I bet and in real life as well. He's so slow now. :(

will give you a 4th rounder for him in the off-season

eznark

Banned
I'm enjoying the freedom of not being the Packers and feeling like I have to keep certain players/systems. It's been a revelation!

I'll trade Brent!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I do my once a week click on this thread and I get hit with some real shit...

I was gonna say i figured you'd be checking it more because of the wrestling thread being RIP. But i see you guys have made like 3 threads in the OT to subvert it.

Reminds me of when NBA-GAF was posting in the 2k thread after their home got nuked.

brentech

One thing about the Surface that I can't figure out is the touchpad functionality. Basically can't figure out the click and drag bit.

alright, i'll jump on now

Top Bottom