• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

This is simply not true. The division games are almost always close, especially the away games, but you don't watch the Patriots that often I guess so I assume you just see the records and assume every time we face the Jets it's a blow out or something.

They should have taken care of business against the fucking Eagles so we would have had 3 weeks of resting people. The fucking ineptitude of that Eagles game came back to haunt the Patriots and I had a nagging feeling that it was going to bite them in the ass.

I still don't know what the game plan was for the Miami game. Starts playing, not trying, still get hurt. Fucking stupid.

read again. i said they are favored in all of them but dont win all of them. how is that "not true"? i dont care if you lose a game here or there, but over the past 10+ years, for the most part, they have not been threatened

CZhc9QbUcAIXJ0Y.jpg
OMG

They still need to face 8 other teams, the Patriots are one of the best teams in the league have had the best QB/Coach combo for the last 16 years, No other division in the AFC would give them trouble to the point where they can't get a first round bye, no other team is as consistent.

You said "gimmes". A gimme game is facing the Jags at home, that's a gimme. Being favored to win because you're a better team with a better coach, better QB, better GM... on and on, not a gimme. It's called being the better team.

That's from before this season.

Broncos were the better team today, their defense is insane and the Pat's receivers couldn't keep the ductape on the o-line which they have been doing all season. Rush 3, rush 4, ain't nobody was getting open and Brady was getting rushed all game. History shows you beat Brady and the Pats by sending 4 and keeping people in coverage.

They still need to face 8 other teams, the Patriots are one of the best teams in the league have had the best QB/Coach combo for the last 16 years, No other division in the AFC would give them trouble to the point where they can't get a first round bye, no other team is as consistent.

You said "gimmes". A gimme game is facing the Jags at home, that's a gimme. Being favored to win because you're a better team with a better coach, better QB, better GM... on and on, not a gimme. It's called being the better team.

That's from before this season.

Broncos were the better team today, their defense is insane and the Pat's receivers couldn't keep the ductape on the o-line which they have been doing all season. Rush 3, rush 4, ain't nobody was getting open and Brady was getting rushed all game. History shows you beat Brady and the Pats by sending 4 and keeping people in coverage.

i dont really care WHY it's a gimme game, the bottom line is its a gimme game. if you put the pats in the NFC west, they wouldn't make the playoffs.

i dont really care WHY it's a gimme game, the bottom line is its a gimme game. if you put the pats in the NFC west, they wouldn't make the playoffs.

lol no

A BUNCH OF STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET HATE ME BECAUSE I ROOT FOR A TEAM THAT CHEATS. LIFE IS PAIN.

SMH.

I think you took my statement and injected a lot more emotion into it for some reason.

I'm a Cowboys fan, what the fuck are you talking about lol

Oh, well I take it back!

Greg

welp, looks like I was wrong with this Arizona game

similar scenario as last week, never going to see the pressure

http://www.twitch.tv/dolphinsj11/mobile

AT&T said:
We intend to get WSVN back into your local line-up and share your frustration. The station’s owner Sunbeam Television is prohibiting WSVN’s signal from reaching your home unless they receive a significant increase in their current fees – just to let you keep watching shows that remain available for free over-the-air on channel 7 and often online at fox.com.

Broadcasters blacked out their local communities nearly 200 times in the past year alone, typically trying to get increased fees for conventional “free” broadcast TV. Sunbeam has suspended WSVN from other providers’ customers before, costing hundreds of thousands of loyal Miami fans their usual access to NFL playoff games and other important events. We appreciate your patience as we work to get WSVN back, while trying to resolve this matter quickly, privately and reasonably.

Miami fans should have several options to see Sunday’s NFC Championship Game. Many can simply turn off their U-verse receiver and tune their digital television to channel 7 for WSVN’s over-the-air digital telecast. Fox Sports is also planning to stream the game live on foxsports.com and through its Fox Sports Go app for tablet devices. Streaming is typically available to anyone who gets U-verse, however, FOX may restrict access during a local station dispute. We do not believe anyone should be blocked from seeing Sunday’s game on television or online

These motherfuckers..

Top Bottom