• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

eznark

Banned
Remember when Kap was going to the HoF and be one of the greatest QBs ever, courtesy of Jaws da gawd

I give that one a little leeway, because it was part of a canned piece on Sportscenter, so it was probably an "embrace debate" thing.

McShay and Hodge were talking mid-draft and giving their honest thoughts. They didn't know the Packers would draft Brohm so they couldn't have been prepped by producers to drop that gem.

eznark

Banned
Unfortunately, my embargo agreement means I've been sworn to semi-secrecy when it comes to telling you how specific puzzles function, but I can at least provide the overall gist of things. Nearly every challenge in the game exists in the form of a monitor which displays a two-dimensional maze you need to complete in order for something to happen. Often, finishing a puzzle simply powers the next puzzle, but you're almost always working towards some sort of overall goal tied into traversing the environment: building a bridge, opening a door, powering an elevator, and so on.

Huh. So I guess we have to wait til tomorrow to get honest and complete reviews.

Remember when Bleacher Report asked if the Seahawks were drunk for drafting Russell Wilson in the third when they already had Matt Flynn and Tarvaris Jackson?

Remember when people jocked the seahawks for having great drafts even though their last 3 have been objective disasters?

Well their earlier drafts were pretty good, but yeah they seem to have lost a bit of the magic touch.

Christine Michael - pretty much a bust
Jordan Hill - starter at DT
Chris Harper -did nothing
Jesse Williams - has cancer
Tharold Simon - can't stay healthy
Luke Willson - has been an okay #2 TE when healthy
Spencer Ware - broke out for Kansas City this year
Ryan Seymour - practice squad for a year, now a FA or something
Ty Powell - practice squad, last with Bills
Jared Smith - Tom Cable special, now with Cowboys
Michael Bowie - rotational offensive lineman, now with Browns

Paul Richardson - can't stay healthy
Justin Britt - started as a tackle, sucked, got moved to guard, still sucked
Cassius Marsh - rotational defensive lineman.
Kevin Norwood - traded to panthers
Kevin Pierre-Louis - rotational Linebacker
Jimmy Staten - signed a futures contract with KC this season
Garrett Scott - had a rare heat condition
Eric Pinkins - made the active roster back in November
Kiero Small - currently a FA

Frank Clark - rotational defensive lineman
Tyler Lockett - potential ROTY
Terry Poole - IR
Mark Glowinski - third string right guard
Tye Smith - 5th or 6th corner currently
Obum Gwachum - claimed by the Saints early in the season
Kristjan Sokoli - third string left guard
Ryan Murphy - ??? no idea

Yeah it pretty bleak, 2 starters and a couple of useful rotational guys on defense but a lot of garbage. I think the biggest thing is the number of offensive lineman they've drafted and missed on. They drafted 8 OL or guys they planned on converting to OL in the last 3 drafts and none of them have turned into even an average starter.

eznark

Banned
I'm actually getting excited for the Witness. Jeff usually hates the things I hate and he loves it! Hope it unlocks at midnight.

Sokantish

Well now that I know Jeff Gertsmann thinks ARK is a bad game I just don't want to play it anymore. Can someone suggest a boring baseball sim for me to play?

BigAT

Well now that I know Jeff Gertsmann thinks ARK is a bad game I just don't want to play it anymore. Can someone suggest a boring baseball sim for me to play?

jeffswagiglat.gif

Top Bottom