• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

CZiGjxkUYAIVh2x.jpg

GG Ez! I blew it again. Surprised how much you throw even in a storm like that. I always make one or two too many bad reads a game.

Tannehill: 46.0, 13/25, 161 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs // 2 rushes, 28 yards, 1 Fumble
Miller: 20 carries, 107 yds // 1 rec, 1 ud
Cameron: 7 rec, 133 yds
Morris: 8 Tkls, 1 sack, 1 INT, 1 TD

Brees: 74.4, 26/44, 284 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Ingram: 9 carries, 28 yds // 6 rec, 65 yds, 1 TD
Walters: 10 rec, 111 yds
Williams: 4 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 FF

eznark

Banned
GG Ez! I blew it again. Surprised how much you throw even in a storm like that. I always make one or two too many bad reads a game.

Tannehill: 46.0, 13/25, 161 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs // 2 rushes, 28 yards, 1 Fumble
Miller: 20 carries, 107 yds // 1 rec, 1 ud
Cameron: 7 rec, 133 yds
Morris: 8 Tkls, 1 sack, 1 INT, 1 TD

Brees: 74.4, 26/44, 284 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Ingram: 9 carries, 28 yds // 6 rec, 65 yds, 1 TD
Walters: 10 rec, 111 yds
Williams: 4 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 FF

Did you see how slow my running backs are? Even a wide open hole is only 5 yards at most. I literally can't run with my RB and guards combo.

Walters getting that 1st down when he was stopped was so huge!

Also on that missed field goal I hit it well but the announcers said the plant foot slipped! WTF how bullshit is that?!

Walters getting that 1st down when he was stopped was so huge!

Also on that missed field goal I hit it well but the announcers said the plant foot slipped! WTF how bullshit is that?!

He carried 4 of my players like 8 yards. That was ridiculous.

Yeah I heard the announcers say that too, this game ceases to amaze me.

eznark

Banned
So the witness is just dozens of hours of mazes? And not even mazes you walk through just mazes you trace?

And it's getting 10/10's?

I guess I have to buy this game because I am baffled.

Somnia

So the witness is just dozens of hours of mazes? And not even mazes you walk through just mazes you trace?

And it's getting 10/10's?

I guess I have to buy this game because I am baffled.

Ya I'll be waiting for a steam sale on this, it looks good graphically, but all I've seen is tracing mazes and I'm confused on what it is. Is it just Myst with updated systems? Is it a game with more styled puzzles? I have no idea... buy it and let us know lol

eznark

Banned
Ya I'll be waiting for a steam sale on this, it looks good graphically, but all I've seen is tracing mazes and I'm confused on what it is. Is it just Myst with updated systems? Is it a game with more styled puzzles? I have no idea... buy it and let us know lol

Myst had a bunch of different styles of puzzles and some sick ass FMV. The Witness just looks like one of those maze books you buy in the airport with a Wii GUI slapped on it.

How does it look good graphically? It looks like Battlefield Heroes.

I'm really glad Jeff is playing it on this Quick Look, can't imagine having to watch Brad fumble through these

Somnia

Myst had a bunch of different styles of puzzles and some sick ass FMV. The Witness just looks like one of those maze books you buy in the airport with a Wii GUI slapped on it.

How does it look good graphically? It looks like Battlefield Heroes.

I just like the look of the enivornment from the trailer on their site, but that's all I've really seen of it.

Jeff Gerstmann is raving about it, says he can't stop thinking about it... what?

eznark

Banned
It looks really relaxing.

Ok, this is actually kind of annoying. "I can't tell you what's cool about the game because it will spoil it and Jon Blow doesn't want you me to"

What a bunch of useless reviews.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I was one of the handful of people that didn't like Braid so this new Jonathan Blow puzzlefest doesn't interest me in the slightest. Especially at that price. lol.

eznark

Banned
I liked the gameplay of Braid a lot. Which is why I will probably pick up the witness. Also so I can properly shit on it if it's no good.

eznark

Banned
Doesn't seem like the type of game that will warrant a scathing review. Either it'll have cool stuff that happens that no one talks about (in which case the review will be positive!) or it'll be a boring gussied up maze book.

BigAT

To anyone reading the reviews, is there a consensus between PS4/PC versions? I'm sure performance is similar, but I'm curious if it would benefit from playing with a mouse.

eznark

Banned
To anyone reading the reviews, is there a consensus between PS4/PC versions? I'm sure performance is similar, but I'm curious if it would benefit from playing with a mouse.

Seems like only the PS4 has gotten reviewed. PC Gamer review doesn't really mention anything about performance. None of them do. Unless shit goes bonkers, I'd assume this thing will run on an iphone based on footage they are showing.

Somnia

I haven't seen anyword really on differences. I'd say PC probably due to mouse though, but that's probably the only real difference.

eznark

Banned
None of the puzzles that I've seen look like you have any sort of draw freedom, so using a stick might actually be easier. Though I assume you can just click point to point on the mazes.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Seahawks broke him in that finale.

the worst thing that happened to him is the eagles fucked up the index finger on his throwing hand. sux for the cards!
What frenchie said.

Either way do we all agree that they should just hand the Lombardi to Riverboat Ron now and save Peyton the humiliation on his final game? Denver defense is excellent but old man Pey is gonna get killed.

Smokey

In the Cam Newton thread of worst sports prediction ever, where analysts were making racist predictions on him when he came into the league, this gem of Lebron in Miami came up. The real question is, what the hell is dude doing after lebron makes those predictions lmao

Top Bottom