• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

0508-towelie-faq.jpg

probably not tonight, but I'll be able to fit it in Monday/Tuesday night

if you're only good for tonight, I'll see what I can do

I think we are vancin about 1 pm pst today. Have to see when trash/ez would play so it might be later than that. I could play tomorrow or Tues too

god xbox one is such a piece of shit. for the past 2 or 3 weeks, when i login, it doesn't show any of my pinned items and nothing on the main page, it's like i'm not "online". when i try to start netflix or whatever, it gives me an error at first that im not online but then when i cancel out i can use it the next time. so today i actually wanted to play a game on xbone for the first time in forever and i dont see any of my games there on the front page but can access them in my storage area.

i check my settings and everything is fine with the connection (xbox says "You're fine!"). i check the "multiplayer" connection and it says you're fine. i try to access the MS Store, it says there might be a temporary problem. can't access the store.

i looked around online and people say well you have to hard reset (hold power button for 10+ seconds) well i do this everytime with the system anyways but i try it again. doesn't help.

i look at more problems and they say clear this cache and that cache. i clear them all. doesn't help.

looked around more and it says well do a hard reset but then unplug the system completely. i do this. doesn't help.

now i can see all my friends online so i know i'm logged in but wtf is this garbage

LJ11

any patch notes yet?

Nothing, I know they're cleaning/patching out some blitz exploits that the online knuckle heads use, but I'm not sure if they've listed anything else. They throw up tweets on various issues they're looking at, but don't put up the notes until the patch.

DJ Bowser

I may be able to play after 10pm tomorrow. 9pm EST tonight?
It's a possibility. It depends on how the move and cleanup goes. I think I should be able to make it work, but I'll keep you updated.

Is 9est the latest you can play tonight? If not, what is?

Splat

gg jabee, i got super fortunate my d and special teams got me points/yardage, because my offense did nearly nothing for 3 quarters. you had some super bad madden luck :(

Bread

Banned
god xbox one is such a piece of shit. for the past 2 or 3 weeks, when i login, it doesn't show any of my pinned items and nothing on the main page, it's like i'm not "online". when i try to start netflix or whatever, it gives me an error at first that im not online but then when i cancel out i can use it the next time. so today i actually wanted to play a game on xbone for the first time in forever and i dont see any of my games there on the front page but can access them in my storage area.

i check my settings and everything is fine with the connection (xbox says "You're fine!"). i check the "multiplayer" connection and it says you're fine. i try to access the MS Store, it says there might be a temporary problem. can't access the store.

i looked around online and people say well you have to hard reset (hold power button for 10+ seconds) well i do this everytime with the system anyways but i try it again. doesn't help.

i look at more problems and they say clear this cache and that cache. i clear them all. doesn't help.

looked around more and it says well do a hard reset but then unplug the system completely. i do this. doesn't help.

now i can see all my friends online so i know i'm logged in but wtf is this garbage
Never had this problem, maybe you're the piece of shit!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Poor Calvin. Went the road of Barry Sanders. Didn't want to lose anymore!

I wonder what's cut more careers short. Injuries? The Detroit Lions? Jim Tomsula?

Top Bottom