• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Splat

I'm near the end of the Witness, and basically every time I reach the next puzzle and realize the concept, I swear out loud.

Nightz

Forgot to change my path before that last game. :( I could have gotten the kill Roshan before the 30 minute mark quest!

brentech

FMT accidentally turned fatigue up or something. Players in the red on the first drive. He'll fix it after his game, play your games at your own risk until then.

brentech

edit: OOTP dev jumps into our OOTP GAF league to to thank us for support and what not. He comments on the football version still possibly having life at some point again.
We desperately hope the answer to this question is 'this year.' We have had an American Football game in development for quite some time but the programming lead has had some serious personal health issues. However, we are rebooting the game's build in February with a new developer and are extremely hopeful that the game is back on track.

More on that here from our CEO.

We're a very small company with extremely limited resources, so setbacks like that can be more difficult to deal with than it is for the big guys.

Thanks for being a fan! It means everything to us.

As a programmer at a small startup I completely understand the feeling and I have nothing but well wishes for him and you guys. OOTP has almost caught up to DotA2 in terms of horus its been open on my Steam account and I've had DotA2 for 5 years.

I votef for the HoF and I took the survey.
cBj1LTf.png

Greg

GG, FMT

not in the mood after that first quarter - couldn't catch a break on D to save my life, biggest offensive play was a Bortles run... pathetic

GG, FMT

not in the mood after that first quarter - couldn't catch a break on D to save my life, biggest offensive play was a Bortles run... pathetic

gg, was wondering why you weren't going for it more since you were only down 2 scores. i got like.... 5 BS plays with knile davis which either extended drives or ended up as TD's. i'm sorry i hurt Glew :(

Greg

I don't mind favoring the pass to get back in a game, but I absolutely hate playing 50/50 ball, and that's what I would've needed to come back... had no time for anything deep to develop, no run game to establish PA, all checkdown garbage and scrambles

would've just pissed me off more

eznark

Banned
Finished the witness. Didn't get the last trophy though, so I guess I'll keep puttering around with it. I'll probably cheat and see what it is.

Great game Soka! I completely blew it again! Has to be a record for quickest 13-0 lead blown. 1 play TD drive. fumble KR. 1 play TD drive. God damn. After holding you to three thee and outs or something to start. The way Miller played today and I still lose, I'm destined for 0-16.

Tannehill: 58.6, 17/35, 277 yds, 2 TDs, 3 INTs
Miller: 26 carries, 131 yds // 1 rec, 70 yds, TD
Landry: 6 rec, 109 yds, 1 TD
Jenkins: 3 Tkls, 3 Sacks

Carr: 104.6, 13/23, 289 yds, 3 TDs, 2 INTs
Guitierrez: 12 carries, 48 yds, 2 TDs // 3 rec, 96 yds, 1 TD
Cooper: 3 rec, 51 yds, 1 TD
Allen: 8 Tkls, 1 INT

Trasher

just send me a PM when you're on tonight Trasher
I know you really want to play tonight, but how late can you be on? Just only finished working and I'm just now trying to get some dinner and make it to the gym. Might not get on until midnight if I still have the energy. If not tonight, can you play tomorrow night at 7pst?

Sokantish

Great game Soka! I completely blew it again! Has to be a record for quickest 13-0 lead blown. 1 play TD drive. fumble KR. 1 play TD drive. God damn. After holding you to three thee and outs or something to start. The way Miller played today and I still lose, I'm destined for 0-16.
GG, the way that game started for me was so sad :(

I know you really want to play tonight, but how late can you be on? Just only finished working and I'm just now trying to get some dinner and make it to the gym. Might not get on until midnight if I still have the energy. If not tonight, can you play tomorrow night at 7pst?

well you're on the west coast, so no way I'm gonna be online around 3 am lol

not sure about tomorrow night, we'll have to wait and see how much more I can get done on my project that is due tomorrow night before the game

Trasher

well you're on the west coast, so no way I'm gonna be online around 3 am lol

not sure about tomorrow night, we'll have to wait and see how much more I can get done on my project that is due tomorrow night before the game
Alright, I just didn't want to keep you up longer than you needed to be possibly waiting for me. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Grease live really came together in the second half for me. Very enjoyable. And just from a production stand point, extremely impressive.

eznark

Banned
The Witness spoilers:

One of my favorite games of the last five years. Also, probably the dumbest overall story I've ever played. I think I preferred the first ending to the fucking retarded "jon Blow wakes up" FMV shit. Still, I consciously skipped pretty much all the story stuff and just enjoyed the fuck out of the puzzles. It was nice that he recognized not everyone wants to live up Jon Blows ass, and the high school level philosophy course was completely optional.

Also, I watched a video regarding how to get the last trophy. I had already found the area, but wasn't totally sure what it entailed. Uh.....yeah fuck off.

Top Bottom