• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DCX

DCX
Megatron. A true videogame hero.

On Mount Rushmore along with 2004 Vick, Tecmo Bo Jackson and Mike Tyson in Punch Out

DCX

Birdman02

I have to get to dinner in about 20 mins. I'm not going to have time for another full game unless FMT wants to delay the vance. We can sim or you can have the sim win, it's up to you.
You make the call, man. It was a 3-0 game. I'm not gonna take an outright sim win (as much as my playoff hopes tell me I should) unless you are giving it to me. I'm positive I will lose a sim.

You make the call, man. It was a 3-0 game. I'm not gonna take an outright sim win (as much as my playoff hopes tell me I should) unless you are giving it to me. I'm positive I will lose a sim.

I have nothing to play for. If giving you the sim win helps you out, then I'm all for helping you out. Also, I'm pretty sure it fucks over lil boss so that is even more incentive for me.

I wanted to play. I just didn't have a lot of time this weekend. Desync in the third quarter kinda screwed us because I have to leave to go to dinner.

We tried. It dropped and he doesn't have time for another one. it's his limited availability this weekend vs my internet dropping once.

ok well you didn't say you couldn't play prior, you just said you had nothing to play for so why bother. those are two different scenarios!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pro Bowl continues to be just the worst. The Skills and QB competitions they used to do during this time were way more entertaining.

BigAT

I've been cleaning out some old stuff this weekend and stumbled upon these:

aZAbtrb.jpg

In case I ever need to reinstall. WHO WANTS TO PLAY?!

Top Bottom