• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG DCX. Neither of us could hit the broad side of a barn with our passing.

Fucking hate the stock Giants team.

I am starting to get a little better as a manual defender as well, finally.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. Neither of us could hit the broad side of a barn with our passing.

Fucking hate the stock Giants team.

I am starting to get a little better as a manual defender as well, finally.
Gg Stock Falcons are ass!! I tested your user D all game. Seeing what you was willing to commit to and what I could get away with. The user pick was a thing of beauty!

Freeman sucks :/ I missed Coleman!

DCX

DMczaf

DM when would you like to play?

AJ Styles is waiting.

tumblr_nnsph3LJpm1snhdpvo1_500.gif

I'm here.

How much of the coaching legacy stuff carried over to Madden 16? Despite my record this year I'm actually getting very optimistic about next years version and actually having decent skills again, but I'm wondering if I'll be behind on coach packages or if it is a clean slate for everyone

Ferny

I have never seen that error before. I can't go again DM. Maybe i'll be good tomorrow but if not you can take the sim win. You were up that game anyway.

How much of the coaching legacy stuff carried over to Madden 16? Despite my record this year I'm actually getting very optimistic about next years version and actually having decent skills again, but I'm wondering if I'll be behind on coach packages or if it is a clean slate for everyone

Nothing carried over

Reminder

If your punt returner has to run more than five yards for the ball, just let it bounce because Madden is trash and that happens more often than not.

Also I like how the logic is also broken where the game rules that play dead? Should've been a TD for AT

Well, you can't vance the ball on two minutes on a fumble. Maybe the game didn't register change of possession and just thought it was a "fumble" and that AT still technically was offense, so it was an offensive fumble which can't be vanced and the play is dead.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

brentech

When I played Luke, his return guy caught the ball, ran, and just dropped it. Because no was was credited with the forced fumble. But he didn't lose the game because of it, or at all.

brentech

Techies the way it should be played. Dies 4 times early and their mid rage quits, rest of team follows order when he eats the abandon.
Just melts my heart.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Techies the way it should be played. Dies 4 times early and their mid rage quits, rest of team follows order when he eats the abandon.
Just melts my heart.

That hero is so useless right now (not that im complaining).

Top Bottom