• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

rinse82

I don't really care what day it's on, but I'll vote which ever option has the draft starting after 9pm ET.

And it's too early to start campaigning.

Blind vote this time!

brentech

Grease live really came together in the second half for me. Very enjoyable. And just from a production stand point, extremely impressive.
I thought it was really good once you got through the opening segments. The production was crazy. Even brought outside scenes indoors because it was raining and it worked.

brentech

Grease live tonight. @ 7

fd80321b-9964-4340-b9fd-5e9bb4c86ea3.gif
I tried to make you all aware.
sad.gif

eznark

Banned
I thought it came out tonight at midnight, that's why I busted ass to finish the Witness. Guess I have plenty of time to finish Kharak now...or buy Mario & Luigi

Somnia

XCOM Reviews looking amazing, I know what I'll be doing this weekend.. apparently The Long War mod team made day 1 mod's too.

First EGM still exists? They gave it a 7.5 and this is quote of a negative.

The Ugly I missed a 95% shot? Seriously?

lol

eznark

Banned
I watched your stream the other day and it stressed me out after playing so much HotS

the music was good though!

Were you listening during my Motley Crue stream? The Discover Weekly last week was so fucking awful I had to go with something else.

Greg

Were you listening during my Motley Crue stream? The Discover Weekly last week was so fucking awful I had to go with something else.
not sure what the stream was - looked up the one song that was playing, and it was by Vaudeville Etiquette?

the recording was great

Somnia

I need to try and beat Tomb Raider this week (looks amazing on PC) before X-Com 2.

I pretty much only played The Division this weekend, sorry you couldn't hear us talking Smokey :( need to download Discord so you can jump in for voice with us after it launches. It's too bad you left when you did, we had some pretty big battles with a group of people who were on Manhunt status.

I'm trying to figure out if the new R6 DLC gets released tonight. And if it does...do we all get new maps now?

Can't find this shit anywhere!

eznark

Banned
I pretty much only played The Division this weekend, sorry you couldn't hear us talking Smokey :( need to download Discord so you can jump in for voice with us after it launches. It's too bad you left when you did, we had some pretty big battles with a group of people who were on Manhunt status.

Is it any good?

Somnia

Is it any good?

I really like it. I went ahead and got the Gold Edition with the season pass on PC.

It's definently built to be played with friends, the experience being with them in the Dark Zone made the game for sure. I'm sold, but like some others I'm curious about how much content will be there day 1 as Massive are being very quiet on the game.

The beta a had ton locked away. Only 1 PVE area, only 2 of the 6 Dark Zone area's, no talent's, no perks, only 4 skills (2 in medic, 1 in each of the others). Also the entire crafting system was not active in beta. They also had the side missions and most npc spawns turned off in the Dark Zone so it felt a bit empty as they wanted to force PVP for testing.

I can see myself putting 100's of hours into it though just because of the Dark Zone with friends. The amount of skills/talents/perks and crafting system should really add to the game too.

I do think people need to stop comparing it to Destiny though, this is much more of an RPG.

Xbox France just leaked out they are doing an open beta from Feb 16th-21st, so it looks like everyone will be able to try it soon.

Greg

I'm trying to figure out if the new R6 DLC gets released tonight. And if it does...do we all get new maps now?

from their Twitter:
OPERATION BLACK ICE..Feb 2. New operators, a free map & more.

if what I read earlier is right - patch, everyone gets the map tomorrow, season pass owners get the new operators, everyone else gets the opportunity to purchase the new operators next week

rinse82

Hopefully this gets everyone playing again

Sucks playing with randoms man; every now and then I squad up with the GAF group but that's rare.

from their Twitter:

if what I read earlier is right - patch, everyone gets the map tomorrow, season pass owners get the new operators, everyone else gets the opportunity to purchase the new operators next week

Tomorrow as in....12 ET tonight?!

That's what I'm trying to find out!

Hopefully this gets everyone playing again

Sucks playing with randoms man; every now and then I squad up with the GAF group but that's rare.

We still play every night but it's always after we hate 2k and want to delete it from our hard drive. I'm gonna try and get these games started earlier so we can play more with the crew from here. Need in-houses to happen again.

I'm stoked about that new map though. It looks freaking awesome from the picture's I've seen.

eznark

Banned
im9muh89@q.com <im9muh89@q.com>
11:58 AM (2 minutes ago)

to FEDEX
----- Original Message -----
ck
You have a cashier's check of $800,000.00 which awaits Delivery Contact Mr.
Eric

Welp, I'm set. Just gotta find Mr. Eric.

What kind of shitty spammer doesn't even include a link?!

since the content is tied in with a patch, I doubt it's being pushed at midnight

probably during the maintenance windows in the morning (~10AM)

Ah you're right, just saw something about that.

DAMN IT :(

Whatever, R6 party tomorrow? Who else got the season pass?

rinse82

Never looked close enough to the pictures to realize they were Canadian.

Guess this means they are going to be OP and amazing

-ly polite

rinse82

What do I need to do to catch up or be functional in R6:S with everyone?

Just play the first 5-6 situations or so to get familiar with some of the operators, and earn some renown.

Then buy a couple of the more useful operators to start with.

Then just hop on and play with us and learn as you go!

TheCrow

What do I need to do to catch up or be functional in R6:S with everyone?

Make sure to play the tutorial videos for quick points. You can just skip them too so you don't have to actually watch them. Otherwise you just need a couple offensive and defensive operatives and you'll be good to go.

Top Bottom