• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
just dropped off lou gramm and his band, have to pick up skid row at 4 am.

fuck volunteering for shit, though I am excited to see what skid row is like at 4 am. They were drunk as fuck when I dropped them off at a bar at like 9pm.

BigAT

A trade has been made

Arizona trades Carson Palmer to Houston for their 2nd round pick in the upcoming draft.

giphy.gif

BigAT

Newark, NJ Dota chat yo.

(Newark, NJ) [BigAT]: who has bluntz?
(Newark, NJ) [gimmi luv n munni]: who has weedz ?
(Newark, NJ) [yung $yxual ¯_(ツ)_/¯]: who has crack

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB I can play later tonight or tomorrow pretty much at any time. I have someone coming at 12 to give me a quote on replacing my windows but open outside of that.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is it me or did they remove a lot of plays out of the Nickel? The NFL is going more and more 3 wide but Madden removes plays from Nickel. Smart.

rinse82

Yeah, put pete on AP please.

We're over 90 mins into the 2 hour window that we agreed to play in and he hasn't responded to my PSN messages or PM's.

LJ11

I couldn't play yesterday, didn't even have time to check thread, just busy, but I thought EZ and I were going to play on Thursday. There was a slight chance I wouldn't be able to play but I reconfirmed later in the day for Thursday, I messaged him Thursday night but never got a reply. Sorry for the hold up.

SickBoy

Sickboy, can you play tonight after the advance?

DCX

Hey, not sure. I might not be able to play till Monday, but I'll know later on today what my night is looking like. (It's certainly possible, but my wife was talking about heading out of town this afternoon, too)

eznark

Banned
I couldn't play yesterday, didn't even have time to check thread, just busy, but I thought EZ and I were going to play on Thursday. There was a slight chance I wouldn't be able to play but I reconfirmed later in the day for Thursday, I messaged him Thursday night but never got a reply. Sorry for the hold up.

Sorry bud. Waited around Thursday. Must have missed your message. I am babysitting Wyyyyyyyynona,blood sweat and tears and Diamond Rio all day.

Greg

GG, DM

pretty bummed about that game... both those Evans TDs I had people in position that didn't even make an attempt

curl/comeback or deep ball with Evans all day, and even when I called underneath on a couple they just ate it

DMczaf

GG, DM

pretty bummed about that game... both those Evans TDs I had people in position that didn't even make an attempt

curl/comeback or deep ball with Evans all day, and even when I called underneath on a couple they just ate it

GG

Yeah, that deep TD play you had a guy there and he just wiffed

LJ11

Sorry bud. Waited around Thursday. Must have missed your message. I am babysitting Wyyyyyyyynona,blood sweat and tears and Diamond Rio all day.

No worries, I'm about to lose to the CPU. 3 holding calls on short yardage, ridiculous. Aaron breaking out of sacks and throwing TDs. Should have streamed this game!

Edit: Game over, lol. Hilarious.

Greg

lol I wasn't even looking at the TV during the XP (i usually dont), I come back and I'm like "wait...why greg only score 6?"
slid the stick back, pushed it forward in advance to compensate a bit for the delay

got 10% power on it and the ball shot 30 yards left at 90 degrees

Top Bottom