• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I haven't tried it but I thought I could assign wins on sims now? I'll check it out for possible future use

SIM-A-WIN

League commissioners can influence wins by using the League Schedule. Sim-a-Win allows you to set the winning team for any game that has not been played.

This tool allows players to craft the season of their dreams, and also helps facilitate large multiplayer leagues.
https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-cfm

The amount of trash in the side of the highway in California is insane. You guys treat your land like it's actually garbage.

pdvd_056.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
b96vhdX.jpg

Stephen "The Tyrannosaurus" Morris got me a 4-1 record while waiting for Bradford's fragile body to recover. A true hero!

brentech

i wish you were around to help me in diablo 3! i cruised to chapter 5 and now the game is hard as fuck and i'm getting bodied big time. wtf?
Just lowest the difficulty and reraise it when you obtain the gear.
I'm up to torment 6 right now.
Paragon level 208 or something. Can boost ya a bit next week.

DCX

DCX
Hey, not sure. I might not be able to play till Monday, but I'll know later on today what my night is looking like. (It's certainly possible, but my wife was talking about heading out of town this afternoon, too)
Ok, let me know.

DCX

Trasher

gg trash, I had no answer to Calvin, dude simply exposes my defense

So I pretty much lost that game on that punt when my controller didn't work. =/

Also, what's the deal with penalties this year? They happen all the time against me. Do we accept or deny them in certain cases? They are really annoying. Is there a rule for them this year?

So I pretty much lost that game on that punt when my controller didn't work. =/

Also, what's the deal with penalties this year? They happen all the time against me. Do we accept or deny them in certain cases? They are really annoying. Is there a rule for them this year?

Accept penalties. I feel you, I had like 3 PI penalties, a facemask and two holdings against me last week. Madden karma is real

Smokey

Palmer arrives to the Houston Texans organization, goes 23/27 for 340 yards, and immediately throws 3 TDs to 3 different receivers. Is this life with a decent QB? We are pleased to have Mr. Palmer in our organization as the face of the franchise!

GG, fam

I had no answers

GG Greg!

Palmer arrives to the Houston Texans organization, goes 23/27 for 340 yards, and immediately throws 3 TDs to 3 different receivers. Is this life with a decent QB? We are pleased to have Mr. Palmer in our organization as the face of the franchise!

GG Greg!

Still ducking me in 2k?

Top Bottom