• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I already sent him a PM. We are going to try to play late tonight. It will be the world premiere of The Chiefs Network SD!

6f93f7fd46e0202951497bc9cbced75f.jpg

can't wait to see my boy alexxx!

SickBoy

Ok, let me know.

DCX

Hey, sorry it's taken so long to post again. I think Monday might be it for us. I have a pretty wide window of opportunity on Mon., as far as I know (probably anytime from 3ET to 11ET or so)... but if I do find that another time opens up I'll let you know.

Will try to post here if my schedule is better. If you see me on PSN (not sure if I'll have any appreciable gaming time), feel free to drop me a line, too.

DCX

DCX
Hey, sorry it's taken so long to post again. I think Monday might be it for us. I have a pretty wide window of opportunity on Mon., as far as I know (probably anytime from 3ET to 11ET or so)... but if I do find that another time opens up I'll let you know.

Will try to post here if my schedule is better. If you see me on PSN (not sure if I'll have any appreciable gaming time), feel free to drop me a line, too.
No worries

DCX

We'll call it square for that super garbo Jimmy Graham touchdown.

Ha. He went beast mode for sure.

That first half was awful, every first down play was a holding call for me. It was a good game, but other than Graham beasting I felt like my receivers let me down a lot, so many drops and ADB falling down :(

rinse82

GG Splat

Felt like I couldn't really stop your offense but the D came up with a couple of big plays - game was way closer than score would suggest.

Splat

GG Splat

Felt like I couldn't really stop your offense but the D came up with a couple of big plays - game was way closer than score would suggest.

I fell apart when I went on tilt after giving up that TD end of first half. I swear to god I audibled out of the press coverage single high (BECAUSE IT WAS A DUMB IDEA) and madden basically said FUCK YOU and it gave up a td :(

DCX

DCX
I'm at 265. Let me know if you guys do one shortly. I have to go and watch the Falcons game at a friends house.

DCX

Somnia

I'm at 265. Let me know if you guys do one shortly. I have to go and watch the Falcons game at a friends house.

DCX

Should be a good defensive game I think buddy! Though I 100% believe you guys got it in the bag.

I don't know if I'll run them tonight, but if you guys decide you want to hit me up on PSN, I'll get the message on my phone even if I'm not on.

DCX

DCX
Should be a good defensive game I think buddy! Though I 100% believe you guys got it in the bag.

I don't know if I'll run them tonight, but if you guys decide you want to hit me up on PSN, I'll get the message on my phone even if I'm not on.
It should be a good game. I hope we can get our running game going.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The one thing that really gets me about this game is the disparity in how well the teams play week to week. Against FMT the receivers dropped nothing, got off blocks, took great angles, Eli was pinpoint accurate it was great. Against CB it was the opposite. Couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with my throws, defenders got driven back and sealed off easily, took awful angles. Is this a consistency issue? I don't care in what direction they perform as long as I know what they will do so I can compensate and make adjustments. Fuck this stupid game!

The one thing that really gets me about this game is the disparity in how well the teams play week to week. Against FMT the receivers dropped nothing, got off blocks, took great angles, Eli was pinpoint accurate it was great. Against CB it was the opposite. Couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with my throws, defenders got driven back and sealed off easily, took awful angles. Is this a consistency issue? I don't care in what direction they perform as long as I know what they will do so I can compensate and make adjustments. Fuck this stupid game!

We need to track down the pope and have him bless our madden games

DCX

DCX
I have been hitting my drive goals consistently. Idk if that gives an artificial boost to how the team performs even though it's just xp bonuses.

DCX

BigAT

gg AT. Looks like you're going to have to beat your team into submission for all these penalties they get!

GG. Managed to settle down after some early...hiccups.

Fuck penalties though. Last two games have combined to be 7 penalties on me vs. 2 for the opposing teams. Pulled two touchdowns off the board for me today.

Top Bottom