• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Would you say he...choked?

7TRgItd.gif

da fuck?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Didn't we go to common sense advances like three Maddens ago and stop with these pointless weekday day time advances?

Play your quarterback moves/subs/benchings with common sense then we can talk about regulated advance times!

Didn't we go to common sense advances like three Maddens ago and stop with these pointless weekday day time advances?

i'll move the vance to 4 pm pst but you had half the day yesterday, all day today, all day tomorrow

edit -

actually i won't! overruled by other commishes! sowwie eznark :(

eznark

Banned
i'll move the vance to 4 pm pst but you had half the day yesterday, all day today, all day tomorrow

edit -

actually i won't! overruled by other commishes! sowwie eznark :(

No biggie. I wasn't available yesterday, nightz isn't today, and neither of us are Luke. Didn't even ask for an extension. #SimIt

CB3

Gg man. Adrian Peterson killed me in the 2nd half. I should have went for the TD at the end too but I was hoping I could get a quick stop.

I thought that was a huge mistake. Worst case you have 3 timeouts with him inside his 10. Field goal didnt help much

Gg man. Adrian Peterson killed me in the 2nd half. I should have went for the TD at the end too but I was hoping I could get a quick stop.

I thought some fake fg cheese was incoming for sure. You deff should have went for a TD. You almost got your quick stop but AD got just enough on that 3rd down run

Was a fun game hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much on twitch :(

Who the hell are you starting in place of Cutler? Or is the NFC North just so bad you don't even need a QB.

I already traded for Flacco two games ago, I'm simply dumping Cuttlers 10 million contract, and due to how it's structured he is a whomping 3 million cap penalty for next year.

CB3

DCX got his outrageous roster moves under control and livewire is no longer in the league so someone had to take up the mantle.

Top Bottom