• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have been hitting my drive goals consistently. Idk if that gives an artificial boost to how the team performs even though it's just xp bonuses.

DCX
Oh that's cool

So what do I do when my goals are 3 completions and the fucking cover boy for the game can't hold on to the ball? Or when it's make 1 tackle and my guys get blown off of blocks so bad that the single tackle isn't even made!?!????!?!????

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Alot of those wild throws came after you slang a few picks. Combine that with the wind and its not super surprising. Eli probably went into a cold streak

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alot of those wild throws came after you slang a few picks. Combine that with the wind and its not super surprising. Eli probably went into a cold streak

The second pick was when Eli threw way over OBJ right into your safety's chest my good man.

CB3

The second pick was when Eli threw way over OBJ right into your safety's chest my good man.

Eli's not rated highly enough that such a thing happening to him is so crazy this year. Its not as common as it was in years past but i still see it happen every so often with QB's below 85 OVR or so.

I played with bradford a ton in scrimmages before the season started and it was pretty clear how much his throws changed if i had an early pick. By the time those wild throws came around you had already thrown a pick 6.

eznark

Banned
1 erron incompletion = benching
a thousand hundley incompletions/picks = whatever!

Don't worry friend, Tolzien's day is coming.

I played with bradford a ton in scrimmages before the season started and it was pretty clear how much his throws changed if i had an early pick. By the time those wild throws came around you had already thrown a pick 6.

Should have benched him. Knowing the plays your QB can't make is much better than dice rolling into interceptions.

CB3

I stuck with Bradford and won most of those games! (aside from one where FMT kicked the shit out of me and i had to have alteast one go with Tebow)

There are no good QBs to tank for. I was got by Smokey :(

lol what? the guy i accidentally scoutued (the #1 rated guy on the board) had like an A- throwing power, A accuracy and i forget what the 3rd stat was but he was a first rounder.

i can't say i've found any diamonds in the rough yet. i have scouted some potential undrafted guys but they have all had undrafted grade rating after scouting all 3. i did find one 6th round guy who was predicted to go in the 4th round after i scouted all 3 attributes but i wouldn't really call that a big deal

Smokey

There are no good QBs to tank for. I was got by Smokey :(

lol what? the guy i accidentally scoutued (the #1 rated guy on the board) had like an A- throwing power, A accuracy and i forget what the 3rd stat was but he was a first rounder.

i can't say i've found any diamonds in the rough yet. i have scouted some potential undrafted guys but they have all had undrafted grade rating after scouting all 3. i did find one 6th round guy who was predicted to go in the 4th round after i scouted all 3 attributes but i wouldn't really call that a big deal

the thing about that trade is that phee is already going to have a top 10 pick regardless. that is where you would get your QB. you're trading palmer for a 2nd round pick that is likely to be a late 2nd so you're going to get a borderline starter i guess.

then again if you aren't going to do shit with palmer anyways why not trade him for what you can get

Smokey

phee i think additional attributes are given out by how much you practice on off days this year.

i just got another one.

phee i think additional attributes are given out by how much you practice on off days this year.

i just got another one.

How often does that meter move though? My first two tries, I got half a bar each, so I got a point after 2 days. But after that, it seems to be every 4th/5th game---are you actually trying in these training drills? Right now I am either 2/5 or 1/2 through the bar after doing it two more times (One where I skipped all, one where I got silvers in the drills) and I can't totally tell.

I'm about to go experiment with this a bit. I wanted to do mostly 12 minute quarters but I realized that I probably won't play this mode so thoroughly with my PG---I'll do that when I'm working on Barkley 2.0. For now I just do 6 minute quarters so I can get this shit over with. We have enough B2B to cancel it out!

Also I may just draft every QB that has A+ THP, because if it's not going to be on target, it better at least be a beautiful bullet.

Smokey

How often does that meter move though? My first two tries, I got half a bar each, so I got a point after 2 days. But after that, it seems to be every 4th/5th game---are you actually trying in these training drills? Right now I am either 2/5 or 1/2 through the bar after doing it two more times (One where I skipped all, one where I got silvers in the drills) and I can't totally tell.

I'm about to go experiment with this a bit. I wanted to do mostly 12 minute quarters but I realized that I probably won't play this mode so thoroughly with my PG---I'll do that when I'm working on Barkley 2.0. For now I just do 6 minute quarters so I can get this shit over with. We have enough B2B to cancel it out!

Also I may just draft every QB that has A+ THP, because if it's not going to be on target, it better at least be a beautiful bullet.

I'm trying in the drills yeah. You get an attribute boost depending on how you do. I can't say for sure how often they hand them out. I've been doing more than just the practice gym (connections and endorsements) so I haven't really kept track. When I did do the gym stuff for a good 3-4 days consistently, that bar moved and eventually it said I earned another attribute point.

I'm trying in the drills yeah. You get an attribute boost depending on how you do. I can't say for sure how often they hand them out. I've been doing more than just the practice gym (connections and endorsements) so I haven't really kept track. When I did do the gym stuff for a good 3-4 days consistently, that bar moved and eventually it said I earned another attribute point.

I am paying attention to literally everything this year lol. I'm trying to hurry through this game and I'll know soon if I'm halfway or whatever. But yeah, if it takes 4-5 off days to get an extra point, I'm all for it. It beats having to play 7 or 8 and then having to listen to the fucking coach tell you what a pick and roll offense is and what a 2-3 zone is.

Just finished my 3rd off-season day for getting my point, looks like the meter is at 60%, so I guess I have to do 2 more. We'll see how it is after this one.

I don't think that Gym Rat meter goes up higher for gold either.

watching this Alliance v Navi tier 3 el classico vod

8CyKEd6.jpg

poor rors :(

Smokey

I am paying attention to literally everything this year lol. I'm trying to hurry through this game and I'll know soon if I'm halfway or whatever. But yeah, if it takes 4-5 off days to get an extra point, I'm all for it. It beats having to play 7 or 8 and then having to listen to the fucking coach tell you what a pick and roll offense is and what a 2-3 zone is.

Just finished my 3rd off-season day for getting my point, looks like the meter is at 60%, so I guess I have to do 2 more. We'll see how it is after this one.

I don't think that Gym Rat meter goes up higher for gold either.

I think badges work the same as last year too. I've started to rack them up now that I'm 30-40 games in to the season.

Ferny

GG bro

You had some terrible breaks with your WRs not holding the ball. Made it a bit easier to blitz towards the end there.

Top Bottom