• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

so phee, knowing how negotiation works, just made an unrealistic counter offer knowing that they would meet somewhere in the middle.

but LBB went full potato and took the first offer?

and the commissioners just let this all happen?

am i getting this right? Teddy B on the block for a 4th... first come, first served!

#occupythecommish

you're missing the step where I've been trying to dump Cuttler to half the league and got tired of trying.

He was either getting cut or getting dumped with an offer far less his value, I didn't really care either way, it was about the cap space.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im trying to let people be stupid a bit more on their own before stepping in. Thats just me!

Ill give you a 7th for Bridgewater!

SickBoy

Hey DCX. Just blindly sent you an invite. I can play sometime this afternoon/early evening. Just wanted to get my pregame stuff addressed. Ah, I see you.

twitch.tv/WHEREISSTREAM ?

rage.gif

Really depends on what time we end up advancing. Realistically, it might have to be before MNF.

I forgot that drizz and pete still had to play. Pete usually isn't on til late. But I should be around during the evening the next few days anyway if we can't get it in tonight.

SickBoy

What a disaster. gg, DCX. I see that you apparently need eight guys to bring down Jones (and no flag when you were dry-humping my TE downfield? C'mon, man!)

I was hoping to post this after a win, but I've come to the realization that I'm struggling to schedule these games, five or six games into the season. Wondering if there's someone on the waiting list to take over my team, or if we'd rather wait till the offseason to do that.

Games have been a bit frustrating, but other than this one, every one of my games has been won/lost by 3-4 points... the bigger issue is just that trying to schedule around other people is a huge pain in the ass for me. Last year I was playing basketball twice a week, so I thought it would be different this year, but it really isn't.

Barring some sort of life change (a new work schedule would help), I don't think I can do Madden leagues any more. Which is a shame, because while the game's changes have eliminated what I feel was my strength (D), I feel like the game is really hitting its stride and getting better every year.

DCX

DCX
What a disaster. gg, DCX. I see that you apparently need eight guys to bring down Jones (and no flag when you were dry-humping my TE downfield? C'mon, man!)

I was hoping to post this after a win, but I've come to the realization that I'm struggling to schedule these games, five or six games into the season. Wondering if there's someone on the waiting list to take over my team, or if we'd rather wait till the offseason to do that.

Games have been a bit frustrating, but other than this one, every one of my games has been won/lost by 3-4 points... the bigger issue is just that trying to schedule around other people is a huge pain in the ass for me. Last year I was playing basketball twice a week, so I thought it would be different this year, but it really isn't.

Barring some sort of life change (a new work schedule would help), I don't think I can do Madden leagues any more. Which is a shame, because while the game's changes have eliminated what I feel was my strength (D), I feel like the game is really hitting its stride and getting better every year.
Gg man, idk what got into the team that made them hard to bring down after first contact, even Coleman needed 2-3 tacklers.

I felt bad on that play to your TE. I expected a flag and didn't get it. The corner route that was ruled out of bounds was bogus also. Bad breaks for you.

Would be sad to lose you. You have been a great player to play against in the South.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
OK let me be clear, the starting offer for OBJ is a first rounder plus. The dude is rated 93 and is on his rookie contract. Someone offered me Martellus B. ... well let's not give it away, M. Bennett straight up for OBJ - c'mon. That's Smokey to DCX level.

Bowser: Prob not, I have to be at work because of stupid Con Ed.

DJ Bowser

Bowser: Prob not, I have to be at work because of stupid Con Ed.
Alright. Lemme know if that changes. Tomorrow I have jury duty for the first time and Roger Waters The Wall is showing in theaters (for one night only!) so my availability will be null or just during the early afternoon or late night.

you're quitting the league!? have people not been able to accommodate your schedule or are you just blowing off steam? let us know asap, wish you wouldn't leave tho :/

Top Bottom