• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

SHOTS FIRED

93J4zoH.jpg

LukeSmith

Sickboy/Saints Owner

Let's dance before I get all Destiny reset Tuesday'd into the ground. I'm terrible at this year's game you're going to have a great time

Greg

GG, rinse

thought I had a chance for a bit, but couldn't get anything going on offense and that wind was brutal ending my drives

gg BUT! blue. i lost on a bullshit call though. i picked it off in the endzone and they call it a safety. then the typical "open receiver, throw it 5 yards off by kap" int i get every game.

bs!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The patch to make selecting units in dota made things worse

VOLVO PLZ

I get they needed more people playing reborn to get all this shit sorted out but instead of killing source 1, they should have just given a higher drop rate in reborn or some kind of special point system to redeem for rewards compendium style.

Some bugs you just go with, but some of this seems unacceptable.

The patch to make selecting units in dota made things worse

VOLVO PLZ

I get they needed more people playing reborn to get all this shit sorted out but instead of killing source 1, they should have just given a higher drop rate in reborn or some kind of special point system to redeem for rewards compendium style.

Some bugs you just go with, but some of this seems unacceptable.

rip doter?

lets play HOTS!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Listening to the Bombcast and the urge to get The Taken King shot up like a rocket. Fuck everything! I dont need another game right now. Especially a game like that.

McNei1y

DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, passing in NHL when you're in the offensive third works really well. Played two drop in games and both teams I played for passed it across the ice a few times and managed to get open creases. I ended up with about 4 points yesterday. I love Defensive Defenseman. It sucks the Enforcer role really doesn't do anything in Team Play (or have slapshot) or else I'd be that guy.

Top Bottom