• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Nightz

I.....I'm probably gonna cave and buy the taken king tomorrow or Friday. I maxed out on the base game so I don't think it should take too too long to get ready for the raid

265681d1398449745t-what-whaa-positive-blackberry-mr-burns-excellent-1.jpg

SickBoy

Rough. Gg sickboy. I don't like accelerated clock. Not enough plays getting run vs the previous games.

gg Luke. Absolutely nothing broke your way. That last INT was kind of emblematic of the whole game -- short out route against Cover 4 turns into an interception. And your guy probably had two-three yards of separation when the ball was thrown. (And all those Andre Johnson drops. Terrible)

I agree about the accelerated clock. It feels a bit more like previous years, but I think the length of the games this season until now has been just about right.

gg Luke. Absolutely nothing broke your way. That last INT was kind of emblematic of the whole game -- short out route against Cover 4 turns into an interception. And your guy probably had two-three yards of separation when the ball was thrown.

I agree about the accelerated clock. It feels a bit more like previous years, but I think the length of the games this season until now has been just about right.

agreed, I think we should just stick to six minute quarters and ditch acel clock, time per game felt pretty good so far

SickBoy

BTW, I noted this to FMT, but to anyone who cares, while I was planning to call it quits on the year, you might notice I just played my game -- I'll be sticking around at least through this season for a few reasons:

1) It's a shitty thing to do to leave midseason
2) It's better for the league to have continuity through the year.
3) It will give me a chance to evaluate whether September was just a bad month or if a league is just incompatible with my life. If it is, I may still have to leave, but I'm just going t try to make a bit of room and see if I can arrange chunks of time (in advance -- the planning is always the problem, because my family schedule is goofy) to accommodate games.

Thanks to everyone so far this year (and in advance to the rest of you) for being great about scheduling games. It's super appreciated.

DCX

DCX
BTW, I noted this to FMT, but to anyone who cares, while I was planning to call it quits on the year, you might notice I just played my game -- I'll be sticking around at least through this season for a few reasons:

1) It's a shitty thing to do to leave midseason
2) It's better for the league to have continuity through the year.
3) It will give me a chance to evaluate whether September was just a bad month or if a league is just incompatible with my life. If it is, I may still have to leave, but I'm just going t try to make a bit of room and see if I can arrange chunks of time (in advance -- the planning is always the problem, because my family schedule is goofy) to accommodate games.

Thanks to everyone so far this year (and in advance to the rest of you) for being great about scheduling games. It's super appreciated.
Good man! I can't wait for our next game!

DCX

Rough. Gg sickboy. I don't like accelerated clock. Not enough plays getting run vs the previous games.

this is a good point. i'm taking accel clock off for now. i can leave it off or put it back on and bump the time up to 7 or 8 mins. for now i'll just leave it off

personally i was fine with even 7 min quarters and no accel clock!

rinse82

this is a good point. i'm taking accel clock off for now. i can leave it off or put it back on and bump the time up to 7 or 8 mins. for now i'll just leave it off

personally i was fine with even 7 min quarters and no accel clock!

Yeah, I like it much better with no accel clock as well

LJ11

You guys are supposed to be beating the Browns while he's gone, not giving him wins and ties and shit.

LOL

Dude, this game is horseshit at times. Bowe broke 3 tackles and took it the distance, another ridiculous broke tackle play and I got called twice for holding inside the redzone on plays that went 10+ yards and had me in goal to go. And then I ridiculous tap interception crushed me. Meanwhile, 14-14 and Jenkins is in perfect position to knock down the deepball and the WR still grabs.

Honestly, I didn't realize the game would go so quick. I was killing clock with the run and next thing I know it's the 4th with 4 minutes to go. New playbook too. Pathetic.

BigAT

What's the point of even having rest mode when I have to close and re-launch every game because online is broken coming back from rest?

Top Bottom