• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

i got rekt on that level 40 level or whatever that was you chose dcx. thank god you and nightz were there to bail me out. got some pretty sweet loot off that and gained almost 2 levels!

BigAT

Welp, I just took a survey about Madden 16. That was fun.

"Your feedback is important to us."

tumblr_mfffytRt6w1qih8xxo1_500.gif

eznark

Banned
Played goalie for the first time last night after half a bottle of bourbon.

It went about as well as you'd expect. At one point I had 6 saves...having allowed 7 goals.

Played goalie for the first time last night after half a bottle of bourbon.

It went about as well as you'd expect. At one point I had 6 saves...having allowed 7 goals.
Went about as well as the few games that happened...before we ran away to 2k

Somnia

Everyone coming back to Destiny :)

I'm up to 272 light, haven't played for a few days though. Should do some strikes tonight! (After 8:30PM CST)

Don't think I've ever come back to a game like I am with Destiny. God it's good now.

It's definitely improved over the base game.

I think something that would really kick it to the next level is some type of procedural dungeon system for end game, almost like the chalice dungeons but not so ugly looking.

That and a really true open world environment. Having an entire city to explore (like old Chicago) would be absolutely amazing with Destiny 2, and I'm kinda expecting it considering Destiny 2 is ditching last generation consoles.

EDIT: i'm mistaken, Destiny 2 is still coming out for 360/PS3 unless something has changed in the initial release info (which obviously could happen given the adoption rate of the current generation)

Fuck I hope there isn't an open world. Enough with the open worlds. The small open worlds are enough.

Yea, that's what I mean. The current areas really aren't even small open worlds, they are just levels and they aren't even that big. Exploring a city would be the perfect way to have an open environment and have different zonings while not going into the boing nature of an open world game.

Nightz

Sorry I didn't join up with you last night, buddy. I had just finished the heroic story, and had to put my son to bed.

Yeah, TLBB and I were getting destroyed by the daily at the time so I sent out a few invites. The two of us were eventually able to beat it though.

Yeah, TLBB and I were getting destroyed by the daily at the time so I sent out a few invites. The two of us were eventually able to beat it though.

Yea, I think thats my fault, my light level was only 220 ish so I was getting absolutely destroyed by the Witch that was spawning in on the second phase.

It also didin't help that none of my weapons were dealing any damage to the shields

Ferny

If Cola doesn't respond by 6:00PM, I need someone to AP him so that I can play at 6:30. I can't go later than that.

Smokey give me a time! I'm not working today but I'm not guaranteeing we get a game in if you just post the minute you're around like you do every time I face you.

Somnia

Issue I have right now in Destiny is most of my quests require another person (like kill the 3 taken champions on earth) and do all of the Court of Oryx stuff. I'll jump on tonight and see if you guys want to run some stuff, can always set up games on our community too.

DCX

DCX
Issue I have right now in Destiny is most of my quests require another person (like kill the 3 taken champions on earth) and do all of the Court of Oryx stuff. I'll jump on tonight and see if you guys want to run some stuff, can always set up games on our community too.
Hit me up. I need to do that stuff also.

DCX

Top Bottom