• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I think we advance tonight? If so I should be around a bit after 8, Brent, maybe sooner. I think you said you would be back around this day I think, haven't checked previous pages for that post. Either way I'll be flexible through the weekend.

Your face is the best shit ever!

BOOM!

jerk
cry.gif

SickBoy

Fuck the Jays. They'll go about as far as every other team that tried to buy a championship recently.

That's the joke

Hey, any idea when you might be able to play our game? My schedule is crappy, I'm afraid. Tonight is out. Saturday is probably out (maybe early afternoon will work).

Friday is probably pretty doable for me, but not sure about you. I don't like to play on Sundays, because football (and I also have to go for a run in the morning)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey, any idea when you might be able to play our game? My schedule is crappy, I'm afraid. Tonight is out. Saturday is probably out (maybe early afternoon will work).

Friday is probably pretty doable for me, but not sure about you. I don't like to play on Sundays, because football (and I also have to go for a run in the morning)

Uh.... so... Friday it is...?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Or Saturday daytime. Question is whether that works for you. If not, let me know what does and I can try to figure it out. Company tonight and Saturday evening, which kinda leaves me limited

What time are you available tomorrow? I would rather just get it done and out of the way. I am out of the house by 2:30 Saturday and won't be back until late.

SickBoy

What time are you available tomorrow? I would rather just get it done and out of the way. I am out of the house by 2:30 Saturday and won't be back until late.

You're eastern, right? I might be available as early as noon ET (possibly even earlier) and as late as really late.

houston vs. miami - trying to find drizz, smokey has to start in the next 30 min, going to simit if he doesn't show. although smokey is here now, drizz was here yesterday. all things being equal thats a sim in my mind!

lions vs. vikings - idk... simit?

jets vs. pats - ferny i put cola on AP, or i can assign you the win

redskins vs. bucs - simit

Smokey

houston vs. miami - trying to find drizz, smokey has to start in the next 30 min, going to simit if he doesn't show. although smokey is here now, drizz was here yesterday. all things being equal thats a sim in my mind!

i was here yesterday.

BigAT

I get to face my good friend Splat next!

Spalticus, what's your deal with moving? You going to be able to play?

Ferny

I'll play my game now FMT.

Top Bottom