• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

YOU WIN LUKE. ENJOY THE 60 BUCKS

tumblr_lb49owwAMy1qcy1poo1_400.gif

DJ Bowser

Ugh. I really thought the Ravens were a safe bet as a 3 point favorite against a Vick-led Steelers team with no secondary. Garbage play calling all night.

Mrbob

i have raised the confidence of all teams.

again i tell you that i dont do this every week, so its your responsibility that if you need it raised immediately to PM me or one of the commishes

LJ11

Awful game, I wasn't even paying attention when I went it for on 4th down early in the game. Just dumb of me, but I was in a party and I should have bailed asap. Hit the wrong button on the 3rd int, the first was a wtf throw. Game just pisses me off, the penalties, the ridiculous block sheds. I honestly wanted to just take knees after that fucking defensive holding on a lineman call, are you fucking shit me? Meanwhile my WRs are getting stuck on DBs downfield.

You dominated, I made too many mistakes, and I wasn't even thinking early in the game. No way I pass up those easy points. Good user int on that short slant, baited me good.

Edit: Can we turn down the fucking kick meter?

Awful game, I wasn't even paying attention when I went it for on 4th down early in the game. Just dumb of me, but I was in a party and I should have bailed asap. Hit the wrong button on the 3rd int, the first was a wtf throw. Game just pisses me off, the penalties, the ridiculous block sheds. I honestly wanted to just take knees after that fucking defensive holding on a lineman call, are you fucking shit me? Meanwhile my WRs are getting stuck on DBs downfield.

You dominated, I made too many mistakes, and I wasn't even thinking early in the game. No way I pass up those easy points. Good user int on that short slant, baited me good.

Edit: Can we turn down the fucking kick meter?

yeah i didn't know what to think about that 4th and 12 going for it in fg range, i figured maybe you dropped zurelin and had a weak legged kicker because it was about a 50 or so yarder. the first int was ridiculous and one i see every other game with kap... like not even close.

i did decline that defensive holding and would have declined it even if i didn't get the first down since you declined that holding i had early. i tell you and others i don't mind if you accept penalties on me!

as for the kicking meter, you mean the speed or the kicking power? the only way i can turn down the speed of the meter (that i know of) is to change it from all madden difficulty to all pro.

if you mean the kicking power, i dont mind to turn that down if the majority feel that kicker legs are too powerful. what say you league?

LJ11

yeah i didn't know what to think about that 4th and 12 going for it in fg range, i figured maybe you dropped zurelin and had a weak legged kicker because it was about a 50 or so yarder. the first int was ridiculous and one i see every other game with kap... like not even close.

i did decline that defensive holding and would have declined it even if i didn't get the first down since you declined that holding i had early. i tell you and others i don't mind if you accept penalties on me!

as for the kicking meter, you mean the speed or the kicking power? the only way i can turn down the speed of the meter (that i know of) is to change it from all madden difficulty to all pro.

if you mean the kicking power, i dont mind to turn that down if the majority feel that kicker legs are too powerful. what say you league?

Speed of the meter, it's way too quick.

And yeah, no way I go for 4th and 12, wasn't paying attention, had no sound on too so at least I would have heard that I was going for it. LOL Worst part is that I got a stop on the next series.

There's no way I'm accepting any of these garbage penalties. Defensive holding on my DL when there is no PI in this fucking game. It's just random junk. It had no impact on this game, but I just hate seeing this shit, it's garbage.

And yeah, no way I go for 4th and 12, wasn't paying attention, had no sound on too so at least I would have heard that I was going for it. LOL Worst part is that I got a stop on the next series.

There's no way I'm accepting any of these garbage penalties. Defensive holding on my DL when there is no PI in this fucking game. It's just random junk. It had no impact on this game, but I just hate seeing this shit, it's garbage.

On my holding you declined my OL basically tackled your guy, which is why there was a big hole. Most of the penalties have animations to support the penalty. Of course the activation of those penalties is random but so is blocking, passing, catching and everything else. Vidyagames!

And the speed of the meter can't be changed to my knowledge. I see no option

Ps

Ferny I just saw your text. I really should keep my phone by me!

Trasher

GG man. That interception you caught that you tossed back and my offensive lineman took it for the TD was crazy. That would have made me so mad if it happened to me.

I have no idea what happened. Might have been due to the lag delay and I hit lateral? That game was quite frustrating to play. Kicking and throwing were near impossible in that lag lol.

That was basically the turning point too. I had a chance there if my idiot didn't throw the ball up into the fucking sky for your lineman to take.

My life doesn't revolve around your midnight hours to play a game.

830 cst
Then maybe you should attempt to schedule a game, what the fuck.

these will be in chronological order!
And how about me asking again and again for some kind of window? Smokey life does revolve around me? Are you fucking kidding me? I posted again and again asking for somekind of window, but be cause I say I'm around from 5 on you expect me to wait around and wait for smokey to post "drizz", and that's it. I ask for window after window but no, I'm supposed to be smokey bitch and just show up whenever he posts DriZz.

The worst part about this bullshit ass win you gave smokey was I made my scheduling attempts public, cause you know, it's smokey and I'm not new to this league. When smokey randomly posts "Drizz" last night I explain how i was given no window and made some plans, I ask for a window and get nothing but the same. Smokey thinks he's in a league with 31 bitches and I'm over it.

I have no idea what happened. Might have been due to the lag delay and I hit lateral? That game was quite frustrating to play. Kicking and throwing were near impossible in that lag lol.

Oh damn I didn't think it was lagging that bad. You should've said something I would have stopped my stream.

Please tell me there is video

Pls

Yeah I saved the play I need to upload it though. I'm pretty sure he hit the lateral button but the ball just flew behind him right after he caught it lol

That was basically the turning point too. I had a chance there if my idiot didn't throw the ball up into the fucking sky for your lineman to take.

Yeah as soon as I threw it I thought you were about to make the comeback but then the ball just flew away lol

Then maybe you should attempt to schedule a game, what the fuck.

And how about me asking again and again for some kind of window? Smokey life does revolve around me? Are you fucking kidding me? I posted again and again asking for somekind of window, but be cause I say I'm around from 5 on you expect me to wait around and wait for smokey to post "drizz", and that's it. I ask for window after window but no, I'm supposed to be smokey bitch and just show up whenever he posts DriZz.

The worst part about this bullshit ass win you gave smokey was I made my scheduling attempts public, cause you know, it's smokey and I'm not new to this league. When smokey randomly posts "Drizz" last night I explain how i was given no window and made some plans, I ask for a window and get nothing but the same. Smokey thinks he's in a league with 31 bitches and I'm over it.

Agree you both missed times but it seems you were both around at a scheduled time, then you said you'd be a little late, then 2 hours late. I don't like sims or cpu games but based on what I saw and Smokey being around tonight that's what happened. Did everything I could to contact you on psn and have Bowser text you

Also, smokey has played all his games this season. I know he's not the easiest to schedule with but this is the first issue

Agree you both missed times but it seems you were both around at a scheduled time, then you said you'd be a little late, then 2 hours late. I don't like sims or cpu games but based on what I saw and Smokey being around tonight that's what happened. Did everything I could to contact you on psn and have Bowser text you
Except it wasn't a schedule time. Me saying I'm available during a 7 hour time period and asking when is he gonna be around doesn't mean I'm gonna wait around 7 hours so I can eagerly play Smokey. GTFO, he made 0 attempt beyond showing up and there is no such thing as a scheduled time if the other half doesn't confirm it.

I actually really enjoy competing against Smokey, I just wish he'd give me the same level of respect I give him. Then, we might have a chance at scheduling a game. I also appreciate you having Bowser text me, I'm sorry that my phone died on me today.

So I just find out you immediately pm Pete when can you play.

You approached me in no way shape or form over 3 days.

Are you just scared of me? Is that all this is? You're just straight scurred?

Out of curiosity, why the Amazon app store and not Google play?

I'm always under the impression no one actually buys anything off the Amazon app store.

It will be up on Google Play soon, the idea was to launch on all 3 at the same time but each service has its own approval process so much like the source material there were a few snags!

Is this just lifeline?

It looks alot like lifeline with Matt Damon.

Lifeline didn't invent the text adventure game/narrative fiction game!

But yes, the games are very similar. I believe our text content is longer overall, and our game also features some other gameplay features not in Lifeline (the big one being automated messages you get from NASA) and some extra Apple Watch features as well.

For a game made in about 2 months where the programming was done largely by myself and a high school kid who was interning with us I think it turned out pretty good (the writing and art were done by professionals).

The speed of the meter is stupid inconsistent. When I played Trasher it was fine, but against almost everyone else its super fast which suggest to me it has something to do with latency.

Top Bottom