• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

gravestorm

Neo Member
YOU WIN LUKE. ENJOY THE 60 BUCKS

emperor_laugh.gif

SickBoy

Regarding FGs and fourth down, for me, anything outside the 25 is nearly too much for a FG. Against Like, I clanged an XP off the upright (and fortunately through). In a dome.

I punted once from somewhere like the 35-36.

It's been better since I got rid of my60-something rated kicker, but the kick meter online is terrible. I hate everyone who's good at it ;)

Somnia

We need to get more Destiny on!

Nightz, Az and I had a good time last night doing stuff... except with that stupid boss in the pure dark!

Everyone get to 290 so we can get a raid going, bet we do better than giantbomb did last night! Even if one of us doesn't talk.

gravestorm

Neo Member
We need to get more Destiny on!

Nightz, Az and I had a good time last night doing stuff... except with that stupid boss in the pure dark!

Everyone get to 290 so we can get a raid going, bet we do better than giantbomb did last night! Even if one of us doesn't talk.

I was playing with nightz earlier. Ill be on tonight.

As far as the raid, I'm ready to go sitting at 296 light.

Smokey

Then maybe you should attempt to schedule a game, what the fuck.

And how about me asking again and again for some kind of window? Smokey life does revolve around me? Are you fucking kidding me? I posted again and again asking for somekind of window, but be cause I say I'm around from 5 on you expect me to wait around and wait for smokey to post "drizz", and that's it. I ask for window after window but no, I'm supposed to be smokey bitch and just show up whenever he posts DriZz.

The worst part about this bullshit ass win you gave smokey was I made my scheduling attempts public, cause you know, it's smokey and I'm not new to this league. When smokey randomly posts "Drizz" last night I explain how i was given no window and made some plans, I ask for a window and get nothing but the same. Smokey thinks he's in a league with 31 bitches and I'm over it.

Calm your sappy ass down.

You asked for a time. I gave it to you. I waited around here. It was advance day. You were texted. You couldve responded in some way. You didn't. Your bad. Lessons learned.

I also played the CPU on All Madden for that win so get fucked.

Except it wasn't a schedule time. Me saying I'm available during a 7 hour time period and asking when is he gonna be around doesn't mean I'm gonna wait around 7 hours so I can eagerly play Smokey. GTFO, he made 0 attempt beyond showing up and there is no such thing as a scheduled time if the other half doesn't confirm it.

I actually really enjoy competing against Smokey, I just wish he'd give me the same level of respect I give him. Then, we might have a chance at scheduling a game. I also appreciate you having Bowser text me, I'm sorry that my phone died on me today.

I pm just about everybody. This notion that i'm hard to schedule with is horse shit. You asked for a time at 2pm. I responded back with 830. Your next post was at 12 fucking AM with slander.

I like how Drizzler came into the party at midnight last night "did we advance yet?" Turned into "did you let smokey play the CPU or was it a sim, if you let him play the CPU I'll be so pissed"

"he played the CPU"

And then rants for the next twenty minutes non stop

And then asks again

"so wait did you guys let smokey play the CPU or was it a sim"

All within the same week of him seriously asking "odell Beckham Jr was in the same high school class as Eli Manning???"

Smokey

So...he doesnt get on PSN until midnight. He was most likely passed out somewhere like Crimson said.

L

Hold it Drizz

Edit: damn 2k sold 4 mill opening week.
Game is gud this year. Most improved version since 2k11 pre patch.

Honestly, I get why he's upset, but nobody here is innocent. This is what I observed:

1) First night, asks if you can play after his shower, if not, when?
2) You reply "tom"
3) Your next post "Drizz" comes at 7 CT the next day, with no indication earlier that day when you'd show up
4) Drizz says shortly after "I'll be around in an hour or so"
5) A bit after that post, he says "I'll be delayed by about two hours" and instead shows up at 9:30 CT.
6) Smokey doesn't appear the rest of the night, and Drizz asks half an hour later at 10 CT "Ok then when tomorrow?"
7) Next day, still no response, Drizz posts at noon "When can you play tonight?"
8) Smokey shows up at 7 CT, makes a claim about not wanting to play at midnight (when drizz was available earlier than that) and then proceeds to say he's available in half an hour
9) Drizz doesn't show up until midnight and has absolutely no clue when the advance was, claims his phone's been dead since his day started, etc.

Next time, please give people more of a heads up during the day as to when you're around. At the same time, it's also not your fault that Drizzler's phone was dead all afternoon and evening and he should have checked and been more aware of the advance times. We post when we're going to be advance. We can't be held responsible if you aren't aware of these things.

So at the end of the day, please don't tell other people your life doesn't revolve around their schedule and then ask them to revolve theirs around your sudden appearances, and be more aware of the advance times and don't get pissed and blame everybody but yourself when you're partially responsible. We weren't sure if you guys had privately hashed out an agreed time, but it's apparent that wasn't the case.

rinse82

In summary

Guys, it's not that hard to schedule a fucking game of video game football without being all dramatic about it

Chill with the lecture. We all understand that you are a commish.

Yep, and this commish was the same one who after reviewing the evidence, swayed FMT into saying you should play the CPU because Drizz hadn't been around. Be grateful because next time I'm not going to reward you for being an asshole.

Take responsibility for a change, kid.

Smokey

Like i said. Chill. Your chest is puffed out. We get it. Stop lecturing me and spend your time else where. Being a commish doesnt give you a pass to be a condescending ass so chill out.

Like i said. Chill. Your chest is puffed out. We get it.

Apparently you don't.

Could have said "Yeah that was my bad on that front" Instead this chest is going to keep getting puffier from now on!

Being a commish doesnt give you a pass to be a condescending ass so chill out.

I'm not being a condescending ass. I am simply stating the facts.

If you can't understand this, then I don't know what I can do for you anymore.

It's a picture of a crying child. Perfectly representative of the situation.

Not sure where you pulled the race card from!

I thought I was being nice by offering up an explanation. I wasn't even making threats or anything. It was "This is what happened, in the future please do this" and I get labeled as condescending and I get fireballs thrown at me. I shouldn't be surprised though.

Smokey

I thought I was being nice by offering up an explanation. I wasn't even making threats or anything. It was "This is what happened, in the future please do this" and I get labeled as condescending and I get fireballs thrown at me. I shouldn't be surprised though.

I don't need your explanations or your need to be the moral police on shit. Stop handing out lectures as if you are some fucking peace angel. Been here long enough to know how things work without the need for you to insert yourself in every situation. When it comes to me, keep it moving.

Top Bottom