• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Az
rage.gif

whole thread reported for lack of proper trigger warnings

rage.gif
rage.gif

OPIATE

LukeSmith

yeah i didn't know what to think about that 4th and 12 going for it in fg range, i figured maybe you dropped zurelin and had a weak legged kicker because it was about a 50 or so yarder. the first int was ridiculous and one i see every other game with kap... like not even close.

i did decline that defensive holding and would have declined it even if i didn't get the first down since you declined that holding i had early. i tell you and others i don't mind if you accept penalties on me!

as for the kicking meter, you mean the speed or the kicking power? the only way i can turn down the speed of the meter (that i know of) is to change it from all madden difficulty to all pro.

if you mean the kicking power, i dont mind to turn that down if the majority feel that kicker legs are too powerful. what say you league?

I hate kicking FGs in this game, the meter is super fast and super laggy at the same time. I will likely almost always go for it because the meter in this game is not the best

LukeSmith

When can you play?

Probably later tonight PST (post 7 pacific), or tomorrow morning. Slim chance I'm around at like 3 this afternoon, but not worth banking on

Phee and Smokey: From Trade Bros to Frenemies, Madden 16

What is the league policy on penalties? I've sort of just been either declining the ones that seem out of the player's control or mirroring what my opponent does if I get a penalty first?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey friends.

Try to be better at scheduling games with eachother. Things come up and everyone gets busy but try and keep communication active between you and your opponent. It only takes a second to check your pm's or make a post about your status. Be courteous to your fellow league member!

Probably later tonight PST (post 7 pacific), or tomorrow morning. Slim chance I'm around at like 3 this afternoon, but not worth banking on

Phee and Smokey: From Trade Bros to Frenemies, Madden 16

What is the league policy on penalties? I've sort of just been either declining the ones that seem out of the player's control or mirroring what my opponent does if I get a penalty first?

now I just accept everything unless I'm playing someone who I know declines stuff out of control, and the only person I'm aware that does that is LJ

Smokey, you are a ridiculous person. We never agreed on shit for a time, you just pretended I was your bitch and would wait around for the dumbass Drizz post.

Smokey

Smokey, you are a ridiculous person. We never agreed on shit for a time, you just pretended I was your bitch and would wait around for the dumbass Drizz post.

Yeah. Almost as ridiculous as asking for a time, getting a response, and then showing up at 12am.

How ridiculous

Smokey

That response was at like 7 pm, gtfo. What's ridiculous is you not apologizing for robbing me of a sure win.

I wasn't home and I wasn't passed out.

I apologize Drizzler. Hopefully next time we can play at a common time. I hope you still make the playoffs.

Also next time be sure to show up before 12a on advance day.

Splat

ez your average graded balls are hopefully going out at lunchtime today. This week has been an unmitigated disaster so far.

When is vance?

I apologize Drizzler. Hopefully next time we can play at a common time. I hope you still make the playoffs.

Also next time be sure to show up before 12a on advance day.
How about when you read that I'm not gonna be there and I ask for a window the next day you give me one. I know you saw that post and decided fuck it, I'll just post Drizz. Don't flip it like I'm the one with no respect.

Cola, I'll be around late tonight probably, or name a time for tomorrow.

Smokey

How about when you read that I'm not gonna be there and I ask for a window the next day you give me one. I know you saw that post and decided fuck it, I'll just post Drizz. Don't flip it like I'm the one with no respect.

How about you sit down before i slap the back of your fucking neck.

The last post you made YOU ASKED FOR A TIME. I GAVE YOU A FUCKING TIME.

Whether your burner of a phone was dead is of no concern of mine. You said you weren't working yesterday. You then didnt get back on UNTIL 12AM.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Somnia

I'm having more fun on the bench waiting to play Madden then actually playing by just reading this thread.

*continues to eat popcorn*

How about you sit down before i slap the back of your fucking neck.

The last post you made YOU ASKED FOR A TIME. I GAVE YOU A FUCKING TIME.

Whether your burner of a phone was dead is of no concern of mine. You said you weren't working yesterday. You then didnt get back on UNTIL 12AM.

What the fuck is wrong with you
So you imagine me sitting around on my day off refreshing GAF for the Drizz post? I said I didn't work as in, give me a time and I can schedule around it. I'm not gonna ignore friends cause you think I'm your bitch.

Trasher

Kicking meters are awful in even the slightest bit of lag because of how fast they are this year. I feel so uncomfortable kicking anything longer than 35 yards.

Smokey

So you imagine me sitting around on my day off refreshing GAF for the Drizz post? I said I didn't work as in, give me a time and I can schedule around it. I'm not gonna ignore friends cause you think I'm your bitch.

So. Just so we're clear.

On advance day you ask for a time. I give you a time. You don't show because friend reasons. People try and text you and you still don't respond.

You didn't show because you wanted to do whatever. You didn't communicate with any one. So you catch a L. Hold it and move on.

So. Just so we're clear.

On advance day you ask for a time. I give you a time. You don't show because friend reasons. People try and text you and you still don't respond.

You didn't show because you wanted to do whatever. You didn't communicate with any one. So you catch a L. Hold it and move on.
Lol, and when did you give me a time. You saw that post the day before. And you waited until when to give a time? You didn't communicate at all and I made that apparent as I was scheduling. Can't believe it wasn't a sim honestly.

Smokey

Smokey give me a time! I'm not working today but I'm not guaranteeing we get a game in if you just post the minute you're around like you do every time I face you.

My life doesn't revolve around your midnight hours to play a game.

830 cst

Lol, and when did you give me a time. You saw that post the day before. And you waited until when to give a time? You didn't communicate at all and I made that apparent as I was scheduling. Can't believe it wasn't a sim honestly.

You didnt show up until midnight. You're just being dense at this point. You asked for a time yesterday at 12p something which is what i just posted. It wasn't a sim because the receipts are clear as day.

Done talking about it after this post. Ill say it again: Hold. That. L.

Somnia

This Drizz vs Smokey fight is like when little kids argue who's turn it is or whos fault it is "IT WAS YOU, NO YOU, NO YOU, NO YOU"

Oh hey guys look he gave me a time! 30 minutes before said time! And it only took him 20 hours to give me that time. Dense? I was asking for when as in the time, not the order it happened in.

Top Bottom