• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

Sanjuro doing Best Buy's marketing these days?

luyhU6H.png

Kicking meters are awful in even the slightest bit of lag because of how fast they are this year. I feel so uncomfortable kicking anything longer than 35 yards.

When I played you the meter was like playing single player. Everyone else not so much, even Splat and FMT who are less than 100 miles away.

Im perfect on fgs this year in league play. Must be my sweet fios connection!

#ThxFios

Hausch Money is perfect as well, but I haven't kicked anything over like 35 yards.

The first time I kicked I was shocked. I've kind of adjusted, and have gotten perfect a few times, but it's still mostly uncomfortable. I have to do it based on feel, not looking at the meter.

And my guy can't hit 55 yards on full power with no wind, piece of shit.

You know, for all the complaints about passing this year only 4 qbs with over 30 passing attempts have sub 50% completion and only 2 with over 100 attempts.

36 other QBs have attempted at least 20 passes and completed over 50% of them. 20 of those 36 are over 60%.

Even if you throw out QBs with under 100 passes attempted there are still 12 QBs with over 60% completions. Matt Ryan is completing 72% of his passes! Remember like 3 years ago when DCX was one of the worst passers in the league?

You know, for all the complaints about passing this year only 4 qbs with over 30 passing attempts have sub 50% completion and only 2 with over 100 attempts.

36 other QBs have attempted at least 20 passes and completed over 50% of them. 20 of those 36 are over 60%.

Even if you throw out QBs with under 100 passes attempted there are still 12 QBs with over 60% completions. Matt Ryan is completing 72% of his passes! Remember like 3 years ago when DCX was one of the worst passers in the league?
I personally think it's better now, it's infuriating when you have a bad throw that leads to a pick or could have been a first but shit happens

I will say though that in the few games I played with Rodgers, his accuracy was pretty trashy

DCX

DCX

Julio also leads the league in receiving yards! Boom!

DCX

One thing I noticed with every QB I've used is that if you're throwing to receiver 3-4 yards from LoS, anything going over the offensive line/defensive line has a very high chance of completely missing the receiver running behind the scrum.

Smokey

I would like to apologize to pheeniks for the fire earlier. He was caught in the crossfire after DrizzLer made his whiny ass post and came at me sideways. I will properly direct the heat next time.

It's still fuk DrizzLer tho

I would like to apologize to pheeniks for the fire earlier. He was caught in the crossfire after DrizzLer made his whiny ass post and came at me sideways. I will properly direct the heat next time.

No problem fam <3

SickBoy

Hi dude. I should be home all night from 8 PM on. I want to go to the gym from 7-8, but I can shift it if necessary.

No, do your workout and we can fit in our game sometime after.

If you're home at 8, shortly after that might work best, but I can't say for certain until wife and kids are all figured out. (If kid schedules are problematic, it might be more like 10).

Let me know. We could set something firm for like 10:30, but if you'd rather get the game in earlier (I know I would), let's aim for 8-something and I'll let you know if my evening goes sideways.

Sorry about the vagueness... it's my stupid schedule.

McNei1y

I thought the 2k crew was dying and I don't even have the game yet!

One thing I noticed with every QB I've used is that if you're throwing to receiver 3-4 yards from LoS, anything going over the offensive line/defensive line has a very high chance of completely missing the receiver running behind the scrum.

Probably because you're supposed to use the double tap. The game is balanced heavily in favor of the new throw/catch/defender types.

GG, Luke. Don't know what happened on that long run where your whole team got pancaked at once. Also, Fleener failed you so hard. You should switch to superior Clemson tight end, Dwayne Allen!

Top Bottom