• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Greg

NzVrCYA.jpg

7 straight wins online, 5 straight wins in Div 2

why can't I be this good at Madden online? :(

Greg

probably 50 games in, and I'm still trying to break some habits from 15, but I'm really enjoying it now - especially the amount of control you have in the box to create opportunites

it's pretty frustrating playing against teams like Barcelona/Real Madrid online (almost every game) with how quickly players off the ball are able to close on clear runs, but I guess in general it fixes a lot of the bullshit opportunities from last year

and I still don't like how it seems to handicap you when trying to come back to the ball on a pass even when you manually control the player

Greg

Have you played 50+ games of Madden online? Maybe that's why you're bad.
I'll take you right now. And then whip your ass in RL after.

I really shouldn't have asked that question though because I know the answer. More things are under my control in FIFA, and in Madden it's half rigged dice rolls.

I'll take you right now. And then whip your ass in RL after.

I really shouldn't have asked that question though because I know the answer. More things are under my control in FIFA, and in Madden it's half rigged dice rolls.

and yet.... everyone would be subject to these "dice rolls"... you are one unlucky fellow!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've been crazy busy. When I get an email from someone telling me we're playing I set up a time to play, go in and upgrade my players, scout, and do the game prep.

You gotta meet halfway at some point. You cant just expect everyone to come find you every week.

This game is fucking dumb. It's laggy as fuck. I can't even pass. No kick has gone past he 30, most go to the 40. I click to pass it doesn't register. I just want to quit this shots fucking dumb. Give cola the win if you want but this is fucking dumb.

Can't even pick plays.

I want to quit, he doesn't deserve these stats and neither do I. Give him the win or sim it but fuck this.

Commishes, can I quit. He refused two minutes into the game to restart our routers and I just stuck with it like a jackass. U can give him the win. I don't deserve these stats I seriously just watched a game of madden, had zero part in it.

Top Bottom