• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I feel for Drizz, I've had those games where the game reads inputs nearly whole seconds late and even resetting connections do nothing, basically making you have to predict the future and pass before you actually want to.

His connection makes tsizzles seem like it's from the future

I have shifty Lamar miller and a semi mobile QB with no Oline, it's a lot easier for Brady and that pocket in those conditions.

Colasante

I want to quit, he doesn't deserve these stats and neither do I. Give him the win or sim it but fuck this.

Commishes, can I quit. He refused two minutes into the game to restart our routers and I just stuck with it like a jackass. U can give him the win. I don't deserve these stats I seriously just watched a game of madden, had zero part in it.

I1aEZ8U.png

I don't know anything about Internet speeds, so if this is unacceptable I'll make sure to upgrade it and if that doesn't work, I'll leave the league. Will that make you happy?

It's about accepting the request to restart when half the first quarter hasn't happened and every punt and kick is at 0 power. It could've been me idk, sometimes I need a reboot, that's why I asked to restart. But you said "it won't get any better"

just play him shake! play him and beat him

remaining games:

chargers vs. ravens
cards vs. browns (not sure if brent will be back, he is currently on AP)
packers vs. broncos - do eznark OR jabee still play in this league
bengals vs. steelers
titans vs. texans
burrs vs. vikings

I don't know anything about Internet speeds, so if this is unacceptable I'll make sure to upgrade it and if that doesn't work, I'll leave the league. Will that make you happy?

best coast!

sometimes the madden servers are wonky and doing a reset helps. obviously you have a great connection so it could have been a number of things on either side (other people streaming shit on your connection, downloads happening on your connection, or just madden being madden!)

eznark

Banned
just play him shake! play him and beat him

remaining games:

chargers vs. ravens
cards vs. browns (not sure if brent will be back, he is currently on AP)
packers vs. broncos - do eznark OR jabee still play in this league
bengals vs. steelers
titans vs. texans
burrs vs. vikings

Scheduled to play at 9pm tonight you dumb ass bitch

i dont understand how i'm supposed to get legendary gear in regular games but i did see a strike (that needs 6 players?) and the reward said legendary but i think it is outside of my rating right now so i'll get up to level 40 or whatever so i can play it

DCX

DCX
i dont understand how i'm supposed to get legendary gear in regular games but i did see a strike (that needs 6 players?) and the reward said legendary but i think it is outside of my rating right now so i'll get up to level 40 or whatever so i can play it
Keep grinding. Do quests. Strikes. Crucible.

It will eventually pay off.

DCX

DJ Bowser

My Bama as a 2 point underdog is looking pretty safe.

Even better than making money is seeing that sad sack piece of shit Mark Richt suffer.

Ferny

I want to quit, he doesn't deserve these stats and neither do I. Give him the win or sim it but fuck this.

Commishes, can I quit. He refused two minutes into the game to restart our routers and I just stuck with it like a jackass. U can give him the win. I don't deserve these stats I seriously just watched a game of madden, had zero part in it.
You're like a damn female, you know that?

DCX

DCX
What is the best use of game prep time generally?
IMO, confidence gains are this year's xp gains.

With FMT normalizing the confidence situation ( which is what is making this season feel tons better than the entire franchise last year ), the boost confidence gives you to attributes is worth more than training xp.

Whatever you gain by hitting milestones and drive goals is enough for me xp wise.

DCX

Top Bottom