• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
This is fucking retarded. Neither QB is close. Passes going literally anywhere. Two of the greatest QB's in football history can't even complete a slant. Atrocious.

Ph33 and I probably going to play tomorrow.
Yeah do you know if during the morning game is ok or still not sure? The only time I'm not free for sure is 4:30-7 and I have to go my sister's at some point late morning/early afternoon

If we play during the Dolphins I'll probably enter sanjuro lite mode because the Dolphins will inevitably drive me into a berserking rage

JABEE

These QBs are awful. Even Tolzein couldn't bail out Fraudgers or the Neck.

GG EZ. Glitchy as hell penalties offside penalties.

Did something happen with this new update or is this Fraudgers and Manning's natural decline?

"Glitchy as shit penalties"

accepts penalties

anuxi_sunstrike.gif

Manning - 39.1% completion

Rodgers - 42.8% completion

I'm out

lol are you really quitting? no offense but if you put either of those QB's in a vast majority of the leagues hands the numbers would be much better. prefer you stay but if you really dont want to play what can we say!

eznark

Banned
Rodgers was not affected by the injury, to be clear. Said he was still 99 and none of his other stats were impacted.

lol are you really quitting? no offense but if you put either of those QB's in a vast majority of the leagues hands the numbers would be much better. prefer you stay but if you really dont want to play what can we say!

Cool! Then they'll enjoy the Pack. Whatever changes they've made to the passing system have completely ruined it for me.

Cool! Then they'll enjoy the Pack. Whatever changes they've made to the passing system have completely ruined it for me.

i'll check again tomorrow to see if you still want out. don't want to replace you right after a shitty game :/

although seeing erron shred the niners for 60 minutes in real life tomorrow might make you angrier at madden

JABEE

The passing did feel a bit different. There were some throws that just flew 30 yards wide/long. It might be because I suck. It felt a bit different than before the update.

I'm happy to get the win though. Sucks that EZ is quitting.

eznark

Banned
i'll check again tomorrow to see if you still want out. don't want to replace you right after a shitty game :/

although seeing erron shred the niners for 60 minutes in real life tomorrow might make you angrier at madden

I'm not mad about it. This years game just isn't for me.

Top Bottom