• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
I've done zero scouting, forgot Jordy was on my bench all year, have benched Rodgers in every game and punted on 1st down down 7 with 3 minutes left and 3 time outs.

It's not fair that I'm doing that while there are people waiting to get into the league. If I don't quit you guys should boot me.

I've done zero scouting, forgot Jordy was on my bench all year, have benched Rodgers in every game and punted on 1st down down 7 with 3 minutes left and 3 time outs.

It's not fair that I'm doing that while there are people waiting to get into the league. If I don't quit you guys should boot me.

fair enough

BigAT

are you saying eznark is the arteezy of our madden league?

More like the EE.

18idKaA.jpg

DJ Bowser

I really wanted to try and form a trade package to Wellington for Odell Beckham but with the 'vance fast approaching, it seems I will miss my opportunity.

DCX

DCX
I really wanted to try and form a trade package to Wellington for Odell Beckham but with the 'vance fast approaching, it seems I will miss my opportunity.
I tried to get some dialogue going but no replies. I assume he was just upset and not really gonna trade him.

DCX

Top Bottom