• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Ferny

I'll be in Cabos San Lucas as of today so will probably miss one advance depending on how things go.

Will be back Thursday.

I'll be in Cabos San Lucas as of today so will probably miss one advance depending on how things go.

Will be back Thursday.

enjoy brah!

in other news, what a sweet NHL comeback that was! down 3-0 going into the final period and we won 4-3. i would like to think that it was all sparked by me winning that fight and thus not being on the ice!

also, my mic went out midway through and i couldn't figure out why. well... my cat had been laying down next to me and he chewed the cord for no fucking reason! now i agree: cats are the worst!

BigAT

When is advance

Me and pistol cant seem to catch each other
mXGAKPE.jpg

FMT, CB, do you approve of Daryl Washington (MLB) to the Falcons for a 1st

Also, Michael Floyd or Larry Fitzgerald is on the block for any last day deals!

Nightz

FMT, CB, do you approve of Daryl Washington (MLB) to the Falcons for a 1st

Also, Michael Floyd or Larry Fitzgerald is on the block for any last day deals!
What are you looking for for Floyd? I need a replacement for Malcom Floyd soon.
Nightz when do you want to rumble after the vance?
Not sure yet. I'm upgrading my PS4 hard drive today and I hear the restore process takes a while. Will let you know later.

What are you looking for for Floyd? I need a replacement for Malcom Floyd soon.

Not sure yet. I'm upgrading my PS4 hard drive today and I hear the restore process takes a while. Will let you know later.

Floyd will cost a 1st like Washington

DCX

DCX
Name me a better receiver he can acquire and get as good as Floyd within 2 seasons

Go on I'm waiting!
It's true. Unless you the first pick in the draft and hit with the best player in the draft, I doubt you could.

I know I wouldn't find a mlb like Washington at the bottom of the first round.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I can't even watch the Falcons play...KC and Cin on instead :/

If we so happen to advance FMT, I can play before the 4pm game :/

DCX

Top Bottom