• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Nightz

nice, you installing an SSHD or just a larger HDD?

Went with the 1TB SSHD since it was on sale this week. Already installed, just restoring the backup now while watching the Giant Bomb dudes do the Kings Fall raid.

Chargers are playing soon, so maybe we can try tonight at some point.

Went with the 1TB SSHD since it was on sale this week. Already installed, just restoring the backup now while watching the Giant Bomb dudes do the Kings Fall raid.

Chargers are playing soon, so maybe we can try tonight at some point.

Nice, I've been looking into getting an SSHD, I guess I'll make my decision based on your experience if you notice a decrease in the loading time for games and stuff.

And tonight would work fine

DCX

DCX
Good game FMT, Ryan is a fraud! Lol

Idk why that game felt so fast..I felt like I didn't have time to do anything. You're super jumping user play intercepted short, intermediate and deep routes while play the same depth!

Got the L out of the way, now to lock up the division :)

DCX

Greg

Bortles led a game-winning TD drive with a minute to go

had to overcome 5 holding calls... one that was on 3rd and inches on the 13

DCX

DCX
somnia is the packers

gg dcx. that sack you got on the first drive was killer and allowed for a short field. i was scurred of julio but he didn't burn me too bad
Yea..I had Julio in the end zone before that sack and then the missed FG basically sucked the air out of the offense. Defensively I played great but short fields eventually leads to victory.

DCX

Bortles led a game-winning TD drive with a minute to go

had to overcome 5 holding calls... one that was on 3rd and inches on the 13

in real life or madden?!

Yea..I had Julio in the end zone before that sack and then the missed FG basically sucked the air out of the offense. Defensively I played great but short fields eventually leads to victory.

DCX

yeah had a real tough time on offense aside from that first drive when i got the good read option TD with kap. i can't run for shit this season but my guys are pretty good at pass blocking (somehow!) so i guess i can't complain too much about that

Top Bottom