• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

Think I'm sticking with YouTube streaming from here out. The VoD after the live stream can be viewed in a quality 720p and it seems pretty flawless.

At 6:19 this morning he said "I beat that trash center every game but one the other 2 didn't guard yall I'll play all 3 of yall for 22.5k let me know I like easy money"

Maybe he's finally done that was the last message
Lol he has a different definition of beat than the rest of the world

BigAT

I don't know why every top tier western team decided to fuck up their rosters post TI. RTZ and EE continue to ruin every team they join.

I mean, sheesh. A complete teardown is already necessary. Fucking sucks that Borland retired, he'd at least be a huge bright spot and building block.

Second rounder for Tolzien?

that's what happens when you have an owner who is a dumb fucking idiot. you pay harbaugh to win games. give him whatever he needs and get the fuck out of his way because that's exacty what he was doing, winning games.

but no. harbaugh used some naughty words and had "too many demands" for poor wittle jed york and trent baalke.

i wish we still had tolzien! i am not joking when i say i prefer gabbert to start next game. we already know that kap shouldn't be on the team next year so we need to see if gabbert has any value. i know the answer is most likely no, but doesn't hurt to find out for sure. kap can't even make remedial NFL throws on a consistent basis

LJ11

mastershake, relatively free most weeknights after 7pm eastern, let me know what works for you.

I need some Ws, FMT decided to show up the last couple of weeks.

brentech

i know the answer is most likely no, but doesn't hurt to find out for sure. kap can't even make remedial NFL throws on a consistent basis
Honestly, it's frustrating to watch unless your team is playing against it. There is no redeeming value for the league to have a starting QB that misses all those basic throws, or doesn't even keep them in play.

It's kind of a bad year for football, sadly.

Holy shit pro am works if you can find 10 players now. Tried walking on twice and waited 5 mins and everybody kept leaving before we got to 10. Third try I was the 10th and it started right away.

Holy shit pro am works if you can find 10 players now. Tried walking on twice and waited 5 mins and everybody kept leaving before we got to 10. Third try I was the 10th and it started right away.

It sounds like it might work for walk ons

If we go together in any form of group it's fucked, but who knows

I'm not sure if I can get on tonight and if I do I probably can't do much unless I get this thing tomorrow cancelled or moved

also, gravestorm, thanks for blatantly ignoring me in the park when I was walking up to you!

I'm not sure if I can get on tonight and if I do I probably can't do much unless I get this thing tomorrow cancelled or moved

also, gravestorm, thanks for blatantly ignoring me in the park when I was walking up to you!

The first two tries it was acting just like it was last night when we tried playing as a team. And it was two teams with custom jerseys during the game that actually worked so it seems like it will work either way IF the game can find 10 people.

Honestly, it's frustrating to watch unless your team is playing against it. There is no redeeming value for the league to have a starting QB that misses all those basic throws, or doesn't even keep them in play.

thats why i enjoy watching guys like erron/romo/roofles/rivers play. sure there are times where they don't tear it up, but even in games where they dont they still have some incredible plays/throws/vision

GG man. Close one throughout and was thinking that I would lose after you tied it up at the end of regulation. Thankfully Melvin Gordon carried me through OT.

Yea, he kicked it into overdrive and showed up in OT. I called a press play cause I was expecting a slant but the press and inside watch did nothing at all!

Either way, this game is a constant learning pain trying to get the passing system down. I feel like nobody is ever open and every throw is into contact coverage and I'm crossing my fingers hoping that the receiver holds on to it.

The only real play I had open was the TD to Bennett, and that's because you played man coverage and man coverage is garbage against a TE corner.

gravestorm

Neo Member

LOL. I didn't even notice! We gotta play this week. I might be back on later.

gravestorm

Neo Member
GG man. Close one throughout and was thinking that I would lose after you tied it up at the end of regulation. Thankfully Melvin Gordon carried me through OT.

Edit: Bye week up next. More time for Destiny!

Are you going to bail as soon as you get an exotic?

BigAT

People in positions of power gave up assets in order to acquire Sam Bradford and Ryan Mallet. You're going to have some bad teams when you have people like that running them.

Top Bottom