• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

If any hockey or 2k bros are around in about 20-25 I'll be here!

Last night's comeback was so amazing. Sometimes I wonder what Crimson is doing on the other side because 100% of the time we do something epic I hear his dog starting to bark lol

Last night's comeback was so amazing. Sometimes I wonder what Crimson is doing on the other side because 100% of the time we do something epic I hear his dog starting to bark lol

crimsons dog always knows when shits goin down

crimsons dog always knows when shits goin down

lol I usually just just pump my fists or something like that and usually get a little louder. y'all should hear him during close Alabama games. I think he's trying to tell me to settle the fuck down

eznark

Banned
there is only room for 2 FPS this holiday season: starwars and halo

facepalm.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Since this place is safe I will say that Undertale is overrated but not as much as TLOU.
zsLfGcY.gif

Undertale seemed like one of those "gaf specials" that everyone goes nuts over but actually is super average. I've been burned by a ton of those in the past.

TheCrow

Undertale seemed like one of those "gaf specials" that everyone goes nuts over but actually is super average. I've been burned by a ton of those in the past.

It's actually pretty damn good and I think it should be played by everyone. The combat is fun and the writing is actually funny but I wouldn't put it up there as the GOTY. Maybe top 10 but I'm always bad with figuring out what games actually came out this year.

Dota 2 is GOTY every year

LJ11

I never finshed TLOU single player but the multi is best of class on console, give no fucks what anyone says, shit is legit as fuck!

Rorschach

Tried to tether my laptop and dota tried to update itself. I thought "no big deal" then noticed it was a 6.5 GB update. Shiiiiiet! Now it won't let me even load Dotes. T_T

Does this mean they killed the non-reborn client? :/

LJ11

Anyone watch the Rams at all? Todd Gurley looks like young Adrian Peterson. Dude is going to be a total stud.

Gurley is so polished. I honestly felt he was the best player in the draft, one of the few elite players. AP is one the best runners of all time, so it's high praise. Gurley doesn't look fast either, but he rips huge runs. Crazy good vision, great footwork and his balance is off the charts too. Love him and hope he stays healthy, fun to watch. Mason is good too. Shame the Rams have few others on O.

anyone a Texas Rangers fan in here and now my mortal enemy for the next 2 weeks?
I'll be rooting for the Jays. Ever since 2011 I have placed a curse on Dallas sports. It started with the 2011 world series. It'll happen again.

Well shit...

B742CDDF-7F14-4EE8-B1C4-7B8B7CBAC1F4.png.jpeg

MURICA

Greg

I never finshed TLOU single player but the multi is best of class on console, give no fucks what anyone says, shit is legit as fuck!
I wish they offered a stripped down mode without the crafting system though

and I hate the whole game within the game... creates too many people playing for themselves trying to complete personal objectives outside of what they're good at

Smokey

Don't do this. You know you'll just see the Panasonics in a couple of months and have buyer's remorse.

If you've seen these panels i doubt anyone would have buyers remorse. Not to say it's a bad idea to see what other companies can bring, but these LG OLED panels have won numerous best display awards from quite a few publications.

LJ11

I mentioned a few days ago that I need a new HDD just for data. Picked one up from Newegg, WD Black since it has a 5 year warranty. Transfer all my data, go to pull out the SATA cable, L Tab breaks off. I didn't even pull hard, was gentle, what a cheap piece of shit. Some plastic material that is absolute garbage. What a pain in the ass to delete everything, wipe it fucking clean with dban. Now have to RMA and wait.

I wish they offered a stripped down mode without the crafting system though

and I hate the whole game within the game... creates too many people playing for themselves trying to complete personal objectives outside of what they're good at

I just ignore the survivor aspect, it's just shitty unlocks anyway. Crafting drops can be a pain, wouldn't be a bad idea to give everyone fixed loadouts. On the other hand, variance in crafting can create some cool moments where you have to put something together quickly to get yourself out of a bind.

If you've seen these panels i doubt anyone would have buyers remorse. Not to say it's a bad idea to see what other companoes can bring, but these LG OLED panels have won numerous best display awards from quite a few publications.

I'm just glad we have decent display tech coming out. Bought an LCD a year ago, returned it within a week, fuck that garbage. Went with a Samsung plasma to hold me over until OLED gets a bit more mature, will definitely be picking one up in the very near future.

I'm just glad we have decent display tech coming out. Bought an LCD a year ago, returned it within a week, fuck that garbage. Went with a Samsung plasma to hold me over until OLED gets a bit more mature, will definitely be picking one up in the very near future.

Yeah, I'm going to sit on my 65" VT60 for a while, I think.

McNei1y

Cola, sent you a PM but I'll be available tonight and tomorrow night after 7pm. I'll message when I'm available.

HEADS UP: I'll be unavailable to play Wednesday through Saturday. I'll be on a work trip and will be away from my PS4.

Splat

If you've seen these panels i doubt anyone would have buyers remorse. Not to say it's a bad idea to see what other companies can bring, but these LG OLED panels have won numerous best display awards from quite a few publications.

Did you miss my post a couple days back? their 2015 1080p oled panel was on sale for 1600 :(

Top Bottom