• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

rinse82

My telco provider here just announced they're going 4K for tv next year and producing all Jays home games next season in 4K.

So looks like I'm in the market for one too.

brentech

Playing my first FUT game. Facing a guy with Messi, another top striker, and a terrible shit connection. This is basically the worst match making ever.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Isnt there an open beta sometime this week? Should be able to find out about the game then.

BigAT

GG Soka, I certainly deserved that loss. Can't recall the last time I made such consistently poor decision making on offense, that was awful. My defense could only be in shut down mode for so long.

Sokantish

GG Soka, I certainly deserved that loss. Can't recall the last time I made such consistently poor decision making on offense, that was awful. My defense could only be in shut down mode for so long.

GG,I finally didn't throw 3-4 ints and get sacked 5 times in a game! I can't believe I was actually able to do something offensively this game. I got some pretty lucky catches with Cooper

rodgers 242 yards and 3 TD's.... but how...

somnia clearly playing without honor

#bringbackez

cBj1LTf.png

Gg Rinse, hell of a defensive battle That 2nd INT of yours was crazy impressive. Picks off a bullet pass to an open WR on the outside with a LB whose practically at the line. End of the day my hard hitting D comes thru and forces the fumble and returns it for the game winner with like 1:40 left? And then he drives down the field and throws a pick in the endzone.

Tannehill: 14/24 131 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs
Cameron: 3 rec, 23 yds, 1 TD
Miller: 13 carries, 40 yds / 3 rec, 27 yds

Manuel: 11/21 137 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs
Clay: 3 rec, 50 yds, 1 TD
McCoy: 13 carries, 29 yds, 2 fumbles / 4 rec, 36 yds

This mother fucker asks me not to stream because he doesn't want people to "laugh at him" or some shit, so I say ok because I want to be a good guy. Then he plays like a cunt.

Lesson learned.

Somnia

This mother fucker asks me not to stream because he doesn't want people to "laugh at him" or some shit, so I say ok because I want to be a good guy. Then he plays like a cunt.

Lesson learned.

I said it's my first madden game in ages, I haven't touched Madden in a year + is all.

How did I play like a cunt? Because I sacked you 6 times? Or because with 8 seconds left you called a time out when I was on my own goal line and had to rush it to not get a safety and you didn't hit Lacey and he ran it in for a TD? I would have just let the clock count down if you hadn't called a time out when it was pointless for you to do so.

Ah well, GG

I said it's my first madden game in ages, I haven't touched Madden in a year + is all.

How did I play like a cunt? Because I sacked you 6 times? Or because with 8 seconds left you called a time out when I was on my own goal line and had to rush it to not get a safety and you didn't hit Lacey and he ran it in for a TD? I would have just let the clock count down if you hadn't called a time out when it was pointless for you to do so.

Ah well, GG

he wanted the wind, that's why!

Top Bottom