• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Cunt may be the incorrect word, but if you're going to bring 6-7 guys every single down, and leave your secondary on islands, then you sure as shit better be one of those dudes on an island. Playing Raji the whole time is total bitch mode. Just my humble opinion.

Somnia

Cunt may be the incorrect word, but if you're going to bring 6-7 guys every single down, and leave your secondary on islands, then you sure as shit better be one of those dudes on an island. Playing Raji the whole time is total bitch mode. Just my humble opinion.

I played Daniels the majority of the time and I always play dline, have for ages.

I also didn't bring 6 all the time. Did I blitz a lot? Sure but there were a ton of zone plays with 3 linemen rushing with one linebacker rushing or none rushing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I mean, im all for poking fun at people who sit on the line all game. But thats a bit harsh.

d7vMl55.gif

lo fucking l

I played Daniels the majority of the time and I always play dline, have for ages.

I also didn't bring 6 all the time. Did I blitz a lot? Sure but there were a ton of zone plays with 3 linemen rushing.

blitz to your hearts content my man (as long as they aren't nanos!)

Greg

says the owner of Seahawks last season

looooooooooooool

also, it has probably been like... 10 years since someone played CB in the league (fifty). so if you're saying "you better be the guy on the island!" you're telling him to play CB.... which i don't think anyone can do successfully

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah i play safety on man blitz plays all the time.

But thats beside the point. Dont get all PJSalt over something like that. Maybe just beat the guy that hasnt played madden in like two years instead!

Greg

I "play" (highlighted player, let the CPU have control until I need input) CB occasionally to bait someone into a throw in that direction that's eventually double covered

people naturally lock onto the area around a user-controlled player, so it works

was much better last year though when people saw it as their one opportunity to actually get a deep ball completed, but now aggressive catch bails it out in most situations

Somnia

Just a reminder I leave for vacation Friday morning and return Sunday the 18th. I'll put myself on AP till I get back.

Hopefully I can get one more game in before I leave! This season is a lost cause anyways.

Where do I go to scout? I looked all over and didn't see it. Maybe Ez already did for this week, no idea.

Just a reminder I leave for vacation Friday morning and return Sunday the 18th. I'll put myself on AP till I get back.

Hopefully I can get one more game in before I leave! This season is a lost cause anyways.

Where do I go to scout? I looked all over and didn't see it. Maybe Ez already did for this week, no idea.

its on the very first page when you login (scroll down to scouting)

They only needed to stay with them for a second or two. The blitz was so fast.

why'd you give up 159 yards rushing to lacy doe

its on the very first page when you login (scroll down to scouting)

why'd you give up 159 yards rushing to lacy doe

98 yards on the last play of the game to pad his stats. Basically hit a wall and it was a huge clusterfuck, he somehow was able to get out of it, move outside and there was no one there. Instead of just running it out of bounds, he padded. Whatever.

Greg

barely run any draws this season - used to be money for me

used to be change for me

used to be pennies for me

Somnia

98 yards on the last play of the game to pad his stats. Basically hit a wall and it was a huge clusterfuck, he somehow was able to get out of it, move outside and there was no one there. Instead of just running it out of bounds, he padded. Whatever.

Ah well enjoy the rest of the season, best of luck!

brentech

Manziel is not made for the rain it seems. I'm used to the missed deep balls by this point, but he was off target on intermediate and short throws by a mile, 2 big misses turning into picks.
That was a tough game for me to get through. Just felt helpless. Splat played well though and just took advantage of everything my D was giving up.

Splat

Manziel is not made for the rain it seems. I'm used to the missed deep balls by this point, but he was off target on intermediate and short throws by a mile, 2 big misses turning into picks.
That was a tough game for me to get through. Just felt helpless. Splat played well though and just took advantage of everything my D was giving up.

It was like my previous game vs AT. Sometimes HFA just decides home team wins.

DJ Bowser

TFW repeated jump-balls to Kelvin Benjamin don't work :'(

Smokey

Az:

Mini review of Panasonic's OLED 4K Tv

However, CZ950 does not yet support HDR (will be added later through a firmware update) and for some strange reason Panasonic has decided not to include its current TV operating system, Firefox OS, instead going with last year’s subpar OS. This is not a positive sign for Panasonic’s commitment to Firefox OS. And one can’t really ignore the fact that Panasonic’s TV is almost twice as expensive as LG’s EG960 that uses the same OLED panel. Picture characteristics are large the same. LG also offers a much better operating system with webOS so CZ950 is simply far behind on user experience.

It's Panasonic's first foray into OLED. Will naturally be some growing pains. Twice the price of LG's TV is also not a good look.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Find it hard to believe that anyone can have success with blitzing, but I guess when you have Clay Matthews it should be a little better than for me. I can't get anyone home, it fucking sucks. The guys have decent PRC and PUR and AWR but they just can't get there. Meanwhile DM was fucking killing me all night with LaVonte David and his other LB whoever that dude was.

To further that, running the ball is non-existant this year. I made some changes along my OL that should have helped and I was getting killed even more. 16 carries for 23 yards!!! My idiot fullback, tight ends, and pulling guards keep trying to go second level when I need help on the first.

Find it hard to believe that anyone can have success with blitzing, but I guess when you have Clay Matthews it should be a little better than for me. I can't get anyone home, it fucking sucks. The guys have decent PRC and PUR and AWR but they just can't get there. Meanwhile DM was fucking killing me all night with LaVonte David and his other LB whoever that dude was.

To further that, running the ball is non-existant this year. I made some changes along my OL that should have helped and I was getting killed even more. 16 carries for 23 yards!!! My idiot fullback, tight ends, and pulling guards keep trying to go second level when I need help on the first.

Based on what I've seen, I think the 3-4 generates way more pressure than the 4-3. I think the OL logic is kinda shit when it comes to pass blocking it.

BigAT

I did turn on my PS4 this morning and instead of defaulting to the last game I played, Destiny was on my dashboard and the cursor was sitting on it with a DOWNLOAD NOW message on it.

Nightz

I'm at 270, struggling to get past that. Nightz, CB and I did that arena thing last night which was a blast...but a complete waste of time.

Got a 190 yellow though. WHOOOOOOOPIE

We need to get a group going to do Court of Oryx. Need to get that quest out of the way.

Top Bottom