• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

rapyearbook_p167.jpg

I don't see FYIDM on this list.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry for any grammar issues, or spelling, doing this on my phone. Mut is the only thing keeping me insterested in this series, last two games have been dog shit from a gameplay perspective.

The only thing keeping him interesting in the series.

The only thing!

LJ when do you wanna play?

EDIT: Jesus fuck they made cuttler even worst in online play, he's missing throws by 10 yards!

rofl Cuttler isn't even trying now, he's literally throwing it directly to Soka

gg soka. Wish it was more practice for me, Flacco isn't nearly as bad as Cuttler so it's kinda pointless trying to throw with someone who is launching it to you, air mailing it and simply missing wide open slants!

Somnia

Trasher when can you play after we advance (or did we already)? I only have tomorrow night and some of Thursday night (have to crash early up at 3am Friday to hit the road for Disney).

GG PC

I can't believe I forgot about a fucking screen possibility

Especially since that was about the only pass play that was working for me!

Fuck the lag and frame rate in that game was so awful. I really need to stop digging myself into first half holes.

At least Marshawn finally went beast mode!

25 carries, 216 yards, 2 TDs 4 catches 42 yards.

And he didn't even score the game winner!

Edit: And now he's third in the league in rushing.

Especially since that was about the only pass play that was working for me!

Fuck the lag and frame rate in that game was so awful. I really need to stop digging myself into first half holes.

At least Marshawn finally went beast mode!

25 carries, 216 yards, 2 TDs 4 catches 42 yards.

And he didn't even score the game winner!

Edit: And now he's third in the league in rushing.

i am ready for my rematch next week

Gg CB. You exploited cover 1 with a streak every time it felt like. The one on third and twenty really hurt, dunno how the blitz isn't there by then. I threw too many picks. Same dumb pick again and again to the MLB. You completely shut down Miller. Really, you dominated both lines it felt like. Was a close game until it wasn't. That 55 yd FG I was just short on was 80% power at best...

Tannehill: 48.9 QBR, 14/26, 179 yds, 1 TD, 3 INT
Parker: 4 rec, 56 yds
Miller: 9 carries, 15 yds / 2 rec, 7 yds

Bradford: 147.9 QBR, 13/20, 286 yds, 3 TDs, 0 INTs
Matthews: 3 rec, 68 yds, 1 TD
Murray: 15 carries, 62 yds / 3 rec, 82 yds, 1 TD

Top Bottom