• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

In terms of moderate fast food place burgers:
Steak n Shake > Five Guys > BK > In n Out > rest of the garbage
Maybe it was an off day at that In n Out, but it just felt like I was eating nothing.

I haven't had Steak n Shake much. Five Guys is pretty good, although I would say when I'm going to Five Guys I'm thinking about their Cajun fries first, but the fact that you can get whatever and as many toppings is a plus.

I used to like BK but that's because they had the GOAT chicken tenders, and then they changed the formula and it tastes like a shittier version of everyone else's chicken nuggets. I'd agree that In n Out isn't all that great but I think it's still tasty, just not something I'm like "HOLY SHIT" about. I do like In n Out's fries a lot though because they have that strong potato crisp which I like.

McDonalds trash. Jack in the Box trash but their dollar menu is great and they have good breakfast stuff which is what I usually get. Wendy's Baconator is tasty for a few bites and then you realize the damage you are doing to yourself.

Actually, to hell with ALL YALLS burger place. This is #1 and whatever is a distant second we can debate about.

a1-thick-and-hearty.jpg

Whataburger_AllTime.jpg

BigAT

I haven't had Steak n Shake much. Five Guys is pretty good, although I would say when I'm going to Five Guys I'm thinking about their Cajun fries first, but the fact that you can get whatever and as many toppings is a plus.

I used to like BK but that's because they had the GOAT chicken tenders, and then they changed the formula and it tastes like a shittier version of everyone else's chicken nuggets. I'd agree that In n Out isn't all that great but I think it's still tasty, just not something I'm like "HOLY SHIT" about. I do like In n Out's fries a lot though because they have that strong potato crisp which I like.

McDonalds trash. Jack in the Box trash but their dollar menu is great and they have good breakfast stuff which is what I usually get. Wendy's Baconator is tasty for a few bites and then you realize the damage you are doing to yourself.

Five Guys Cajun Fries?!

spice-addiction.jpg

brentech

red robin is truly awful. what i like to call the Five Guys of sit down burger restaurants
At this point I think you're just numb to shit pigeon food.
At first I was willing to give the burger a pass on just being a off chance that it wasn't the norm, but if McDonald's enters your mind at any point, you're at an all time low.

Culvers is pretty amazing, but I've also only had that once and it was 2 years ago so I can't remember enough to keep it on a list.
That bag of dicks doesn't look too bad.

At this point I think you're just numb to shit pigeon food.
At first I was willing to give the burger a pass on just being a off chance that it wasn't the norm, but if McDonald's enters your mind at any point, you're at an all time low.

Culvers is pretty amazing, but I've also only had that once and it was 2 years ago so I can't remember enough to keep it on a list.
That bag of dicks doesn't look too bad.

i dont even like mcdonalds, but it is in the same tier as five guys/jack in the box/etc. if i'm going to eat a garbage burger like five guys, why would i pay $10 for the meal? i'd just go buy an equal meal at mcdonalds for a fraction of the cost.

or better yet, i'd go to the best (in n out) for half the cost!

i dont even like mcdonalds, but it is in the same tier as five guys/jack in the box/etc. if i'm going to eat a garbage burger like five guys, why would i pay $10 for the meal? i'd just go buy an equal meal at mcdonalds for a fraction of the cost.

or better yet, i'd go to the best (in n out) for half the cost!

Five guys and McDs are absolutely not the same tier of food.

Mrbob

Lol FMT don't double down. Five Guy is nothing like McDonalds.

ctrl f: culver's

what is wrong with you people?!

Culver's is great but I think it is mostly midwest.

We need an In and Out Burger, Whataburger, and Fatburger. None close. :(

burger chain tier list...

S Tier:
  • Culvers
  • Whataburger
  • Five Guys (would be A tier without cajun fries)
  • Red robin

A tier:

• Fudruckers
  • Smashburger
  • Steak N Shake
  • In N Out (gotta eat a few times before you really enjoy it - expectations are just too high your first time having it)
  • Wendys
  • Fatburger

B tier:

• Burger king
  • McD's

cBj1LTf.png
tier:

• Jack in the box
  • whitecastle

It's kind of a bummer that we don't get some great burger chains down here in the southeast, but most of the country doesn't get Raising Cane's, so I guess it all works out.

It's kind of a bummer that we don't get some great burger chains down here in the southeast, but most of the country doesn't get Raising Cane's, so I guess it all works out.

Raising Canes is amazing

I haven't had it in forever and I think I know what I'm getting tomorrow...

Top Bottom