• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

that's why our country is obese!

img_5064.jpg

pantented California burger salad
facepalm.gif

brentech

It's kind of a bummer that we don't get some great burger chains down here in the southeast, but most of the country doesn't get Raising Cane's, so I guess it all works out.

A+
Only had it two or three times, but this dude at my work took me there when I lived in Columbus and it was amazing.

A+
Only had it two or three times, but this dude at my work took me there when I lived in Columbus and it was amazing.

I always get extra sauce and tell them to take out the fries for another toast. when you dip the toast in the sauce, my god.

And drenching the strips in there is great too

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Drizz.

This is now my life, totally grinding out every fucking yard. Every time theres a defender within five yards on coverage I am checking down, fuck that.

I always get extra sauce and tell them to take out the fries for another toast. when you dip the toast in the sauce, my god.

And drenching the strips in there is great too

Best sauce I've ever had. Though I usually get double fries instead of cole slaw, get an extra sauce, and dip the fries in the sauce.

I'm really close to picking this game up. Anybody here regret it? Haven't had a Madden game in a few years and the favorable impressions have me jonsing.

Gg. I fucked up safety once and you win. Can't believe that game. You dominated my Oline tho so I took the lead instead of the TD on 4th and 1. Then I stop you and blow it. I'm kind of in shock I lost that game. You ran all over me. Most screens I've use all year because of how my blocking was going.

Tannehill: 78.4, 17/29, 191 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT
Cameron: 4 rec, 59 yds
Miller: 12 carries 17 yds // 5 rec 34 yds

Manning: 102.6, 8/14, 98 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT
Beckham Jr.: 2 rec, 64 yds, 1 TD
Jennings: 20 carries, 93 yds, 1 TD // 4 rec, 20 yds

Smokey

I'm really close to picking this game up. Anybody here regret it? Haven't had a Madden game in a few years and the favorable impressions have me jonsing.

Best edition in some time. The passing is what most people are split on. You really need to get your feet set unlike in years past.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gg. I fucked up safety once and you win. Can't believe that game. You dominated my Oline tho so I took the lead instead of the TD on 4th and 1. Then I stop you and blow it. I'm kind of in shock I lost that game. You ran all over me. Most screens I've use all year because of how my blocking was going.

Tannehill: 78.4, 17/29, 191 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT
Cameron: 4 rec, 59 yds
Miller: 12 carries 17 yds // 5 rec 34 yds

Manning: 102.6, 8/14, 98 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT
Beckham Jr.: 2 rec, 64 yds, 1 TD
Jennings: 20 carries, 93 yds, 1 TD // 4 rec, 20 yds

I definitely don't think I ran all over you. Take away the 28 yard run and it was 19 carries for 65 yards.

I had you on the go route early in the game with Beckham when you called cover 2 and Eli missed it (shocker). When I saw you it again I hot routed and just hoped I could stick it. Aside from that I just took everything you were giving and not putting the ball in danger. Both of us had near picks and both of our QBs were awful. That's one thing about the game now, everyone sits back in coverage because the blitzing path finding is awful and QBs are terribly inaccurate. You really can't help but clog the passing lanes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I had you on the go route early in the game with Beckham when you called cover 2 and Eli missed it (shocker). When I saw you it again I hot routed and just hoped I could stick it. Aside from that I just took everything you were giving and not putting the ball in danger. Both of us had near picks and both of our QBs were awful. That's one thing about the game now, everyone sits back in coverage because the blitzing path finding is awful and QBs are terribly inaccurate. You really can't help but clog the passing lanes.

I dont think thats true. I blitz and see alot of blitzes. Its just not an auto sack on every play.

brentech

I got that light thing that levels you to 25, decided I wanted to create a new character to use it on. Had to delete a character for space. Oh, that item was on the character I deleted. Just thought it was all characters if you had the taken king....nope.

Luckily I still have my original lvl 29 titan.

Smokey

GG Smokey. You got about four of the flukiest INTs I've ever seen, but oh well.

the first one was thrown low between your WR into my hands.

the second one you throw in the area of 3 red jerseys. if you would have waited a second longer your guy would have been open. probably spooked by JJ who was coming unleashed. my safety got the TAINT

the third was thrown right into cushing's zone. gronk was there too but dem the breaks.

the fourth one you threw (again) into triple coverage. my CB took those cookies.

the fifth one was a warp fluke. the ball literally went through your WR body and by CB got it. Perk of having all your CBs have 99 confidence i guess.

if you would've attempted to rush instead of settling for -1 rushing yard, i'm sure those predictable plays would have become unpredictable. who knows what would've happened then!

GG

Shouldn't be an autosack but I still routinely allow 4+ seconds even with blitzes.

The pass rush mini game and pre-snap timing are kind of important.

I think a lot of the aspects that people have issues with this year come from changes to the mechanics or the new "mini games" you have to be good at, like the new throw mechanics and the new pass catching stuff.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys need to save your grenades for the enemies with the shields. You're wasting them on guys i can kill in two shots

Top Bottom