• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I keep getting these fucking hand cannon exotic drops. Bungie plz. Let me get a real primary

DCX

DCX
img_5064.jpg

pantented California burger salad
facepalm.gif

I keep getting these fucking hand cannon exotic drops. Bungie plz. Let me get a real primary
And I get a Suros Regime duplicate in that Nightfall :/

DCX

Nightz

I only got a shotgun and 5 strange coins from that nightfall. Didn't even get any legendary marks like you two did.

Edit: The grind for the exotic sword is painful.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I finally watched the movie Her with Joaquin Phoenix.

Thats a crazy and weird and mildly unnerving movie. Im not sure thats how i expected that to be.

But Olivia Wilde was in it and i didnt even know. Im always up for some surprise Wilde.

Greg

if we advance early I can play today before or after the games at 4

small window tomorrow morning until about noon EST, and then probably not until really late Monday (when the vance is supposed to happen)

DCX

DCX
if we advance early I can play today before or after the games at 4

small window tomorrow morning until about noon EST, and then probably not until really late Monday (when the vance is supposed to happen)
Here hoping for an early advance!

DCX

Well instead of addressing our flaws at Gaurd, RT, and LB we focused on making sure we had 4 WRs and even better Dline personnel.... This entire season is on the front office imo.

It's pretty incredible though how many picks we've blown on shitty offensive linemen in the past few years. And then last year when we absolutely had to take it, we said fuck it. Devante Parker!!!

It's pretty incredible though how many picks we've blown on shitty offensive linemen in the past few years. And then last year when we absolutely had to take it, we said fuck it. Devante Parker!!!
After trading away our best LB for a WR AND signing Greg Jennings. AND WE ALREADY HAD THE AMAZING JARVIS LANDRY!!!!!! TD WHOOoOoOooooo!!!!

Holy shit at that injury, they wouldn't show the whole thing so I rewinded it...... Schweinke's (TENs C) foot was dangling. I bet he broke his tibia and fibula.

The NFL is a fucking joke with these touchdowns.

It's so fucking simple, if there is continuous action on a play with a defender and a receiver the ball is live. Literally just make it so a play in the endzone is like a play on any other part of the field.

DJ Bowser

Don't forget that in what was considered a very deep draft for O-Linemen, we traded up to the third pick to draft a situational pash rusher who only had 12 sacks in his college career who would have been available when we had picked had we not traded up.

Ugh, Dion Jordan.

BigAT

Does anyone else have the bug where if you pull back to look at the play art the camera stays back there and won't reset?

Nightz

Popped into the NFL thread for the first time in months. Packers fans are talking like it's the end of the world. R-E-L-A-X, the Chargers will find a way to lose this.

brentech

Popped into the NFL thread for the first time in months. Packers fans are talking like it's the end of the world. R-E-L-A-X, the Chargers will find a way to lose this.

Even if the Packers lose, they're acting like we're not missing 3 receivers, starting DT, SS, and our depth out OLB. It's hard to read the reactions most the game.
Sometimes the players just aren't good enough.
I'd rather them miss this game than a late season or playoff game. Get right while they can.

Top Bottom