• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DCX

DCX
if we advance early I can play today before or after the games at 4

small window tomorrow morning until about noon EST, and then probably not until really late Monday (when the vance is supposed to happen)
Hmmm..unless we advance tonight I guess there isn't a way to play :/ I go into work about 7:30 till 4:30 est.

DCX

BigAT

Did any of you guys play through the story in 2K? Listening about it on the Bombcast, that sure sounds like something else.

Smokey

I am away for business this week. However i have my ps4 with me. Ive got it all hooked up for my league games. We'll see how shitty this hotels wifi is or how much lag is on this tv

:l

Greg

I am away for business this week. However i have my ps4 with me. Ive got it all hooked up for my league games. We'll see how shitty this hotels wifi is or how much lag is on this tv

buy premium hotel internet for gaming like BLarry!

I'm going to be in the same position from Wednesday to Saturday ;_;

I don't know what I'm going to do without my Pro-AM

Ferny

I don't know if Pete and I will be playing before the advance. PM'd him saturday but he replied today at 7 asking to play at 11 and I can't. Probably gonna have to simit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Popped into the NFL thread for the first time in months. Packers fans are talking like it's the end of the world. R-E-L-A-X, the Chargers will find a way to lose this.

Why would you do that, every post goes like this now:

"Good morning NFL GAF. Gata, cofy, animu!"

McNei1y

Boss, sorry I wasnt around yesterday. I came home from Philly and had to work all day yesterday for an event. Passed out immediately when I got home.

I'll be available all day/night tonight starting after 5pm EST.

BigAT

I go in there once in a while to see if things are getting better. Come out disappointed every time. :(

Every shitty poster that gets banned just comes back immediately on an alt instead of moving on with their lives, so it never even improves in that manner.

Greg

off-season is terrible, but I think it's a nice mix during the season

it's like expecting this thread to be about Madden at all times

Greg

I have a confession... I've been playing HotS occasionally (just reinstalled a couple weeks ago)

one of my brothers said he missed when the 3 of us would keep in touch over games of Age of Empires III, and somehow HotS was brought up

Jaina is fun!

Nightz

Does anyone else have problems with Dota having 1-2 second hitches while playing? It started for me when they switched over to Source 2. It happens maybe once a game at random times (it sucks when it's during fight). It's kinda soured me on the game since it's the only game that it happens on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Does anyone else have problems with Dota having 1-2 second hitches while playing? It started for me when they switched over to Source 2. It happens maybe once a game at random times (it sucks when it's during fight). It's kinda soured me on the game since it's the only game that it happens on.

Yep. I have the same exact problem and couldnt really find a solution. The weird thing it that it didnt happen when both source 1 and 2 were around. It only started happening when they killed off source 1.

Greg

You're dead to me.
you can learn each character after 1 attempt, and each game only takes 20 minutes!

Yep. I have the same exact problem and couldnt really find a solution. The weird thing it that it didnt happen when both source 1 and 2 were around. It only started happening when they killed off source 1.
no hitches in HotS!

brentech

I'm still trying to win games, but fuck man, that tie has screwed me in the draft order. I should be down a game with 6 other teams!
Who was it that simmed a game while I was out of state!
rage.gif

(Currently in 19th, could be as low as 26)

Top Bottom