• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
Does anyone else have problems with Dota having 1-2 second hitches while playing? It started for me when they switched over to Source 2. It happens maybe once a game at random times (it sucks when it's during fight). It's kinda soured me on the game since it's the only game that it happens on.

yup

rage.gif

DJ Bowser

one of my brothers said he missed when the 3 of us would keep in touch over games of Age of Empires III!
I wish I knew people who still played those games. AoE2 brought me endless entertainment.

Edit: double post, oops. Meant to edit my first. I'm bad at internetting on my phone.

Greg

I wish I knew people who still played those games. AoE2 brought me endless entertainment.

Edit: double post, oops. Meant to edit my first. I'm bad at internetting on my phone.
they were good days...

just 3 bros playing against those cheating AI fucks!

Ferny

Ferny/Smokey if you guys want here's a spartan squad I made for Halo 5 for my RL buddies.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/217%20squad

You get a free REQ pack for joining.

I'll definitely play games with you and your buds (if you stick with it :p), but gonna join the GAF one they made.

Smokey, I got a buddy who he and I used to dominate doubles. Let's get Bread and make a 4 stack and just run thru arena like a bunch of BOSSES.

Somnia

I'll definitely play games with you and your buds (if you stick with it :p), but gonna join the GAF one they made.

Smokey, I got a buddy who he and I used to dominate doubles. Let's get Bread and make a 4 stack and just run thru arena like a bunch of BOSSES.

,|,,

Anyways they closed the GAF one btw as a heads up unless you joined before they decided to become pickey. They are only inviting the most active people from HaloGAF. You could join this one and then leave to get a REQ pack.

Ferny

,|,,

Anyways they closed the GAF one btw as a heads up unless you joined before they decided to become pickey. They are only inviting the most active people from HaloGAF. You could join this one and then leave to get a REQ pack.

You will just quit and go play games on PS4 anyway!

Ferny

I am!

Is the elite controller dpad better than the god awful regular xbone dpad?

WEE!

I actually don't know. I have heard that it feels much better and since it's highly customizable, I don't see why it wouldn't be better. I don't use the DPAD much, if at all tho so I am not the right person to ask.

gg, we both made some bad throws there in that game

I don't know how the user interception system works. I had two plays where I was right under the ball with the triangle thing popping up and I was smashing it, yet nothing happened.

Somnia

gg, we both made some bad throws there in that game

I don't know how the user interception system works. I had two plays where I was right under the ball with the triangle thing popping up and I was smashing it, yet nothing happened.

By "smashing" it did you keep hitting it? Cause you need to hold it in.

Top Bottom