• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

we will be vancing soon (LJ is going to play cpu shortly), and i will say this again upon vance, but please:

ONCE WE ADVANCE, CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT IMMEDIATELY

PM HIM

PSN HIM

AIM HIM

STEAM HIM

WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO, CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT EVEN IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PLAY IMMEDIATEY UPON VANCE

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
we will be vancing soon (LJ is going to play cpu shortly), and i will say this again upon vance, but please:

ONCE WE ADVANCE, CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT IMMEDIATELY

PM HIM

PSN HIM

AIM HIM

STEAM HIM

WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO, CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT EVEN IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PLAY IMMEDIATEY UPON VANCE

Or else!

Mcneily was killing it in NHL. Got the tying goal in the first or 2nd period and then the beautiful assist to tie it up with 40 secs left in the 3rd. But we lost early in OT even though we out shot them 33-19 and had 3 more mins on attack. I hate this game

McNei1y

Nhl really hates Madden gaf. We had so many great passes and nothing. Their guy shoots from the blue line and makes it twice

CORRECTION ON VANCE:

dm/sick are playing at 8 pm pst
lj/trash are playing at around 7-8 pst (trash will be home around that time)

vance was originally at 8:30 pst so these are both within time!

CB3

not much of a star wars fan but this looks like it'll be pretty entertaining. plus i find it hilarious that some fans are mad that there is a black lead. go star wars go!

i remember when people were getting angry that Idris Elba was being mentioned for the Bond role because he is black. who even cares. That dude would make an awesome Bond

brentech

i remember when people were getting angry that Idris Elba was being mentioned for the Bond role because he is black. who even cares. That dude would make an awesome Bond

Yeah. He also has the right mold for the role in terms of new bond. If they didn't 'reboot' with Daniel Craig I'd say no way though.
Should note I loved the old stuff, but also really enjoy new Bond, so I don't have a problem either way.

CB3

Im not huge on Bond. But ive liked the movies Craig has been in. Skyfall was fucking awesome. Im ok with him being Bond for a while but if they did change, Elba would be my #1 choice.

Top Bottom