• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

ive never seen a full james bond movie. the only thing i remember is in like 8th or 9th grade algebra we had a test question where we had to calculate james bonds rate of speed or something when he jumped out of a plane without a parachute.

i tried watching the newest james bond on netflix and it looked nice but just seemed corny as hell... kind of like john wick!

BigAT

ive never seen a full james bond movie. the only thing i remember is in like 8th or 9th grade algebra we had a test question where we had to calculate james bonds rate of speed or something when he jumped out of a plane without a parachute.

i tried watching the newest james bond on netflix and it looked nice but just seemed corny as hell... kind of like john wick!

You're the worst.

Huge Bond fan here, watched them all a couple of times.

DJ Bowser

Dan Campbell should be the new James Bond

But if he were in the movies, would he still be able to honor the 10-year contract the Dolphins sign him to at the end of the season?!

Also, one of my best friends is a huge Bond fan so while we were roommates, I saw almost all of them and played Goldeneye and the Gamecube 007 game a ton.

The fuck is wrong with you?

wxwH6vO.gif

also Kingsman is one of the top films in the past five years, so fucking good

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

brv4KTU.gif

BigAT

HaVvmd3.gif

Sorry guys, I forgot a GIF.

It's ok FMT, I've never sat down to try to watch a full episode of the Simpsons, I would only catch parts of episodes and can't ever recall anything specific that happened during the show

i'm on splat, we'll play as soon as i vance.

in other news, i had to buy a new DS4 controller. i already had 2 but the R2 button broke on one, so i replaced it and it worked fine but just recently i realized the movement on the left stick was causing stutters when i walked around in uncharted and dragon quest. i started to watch for it and basically every 5 seconds or so, it would just hit a dead spot regardless of the direction i was pushing. i used that controller for some madden league games too! -_-

Greg

i'm on splat, we'll play as soon as i vance.

in other news, i had to buy a new DS4 controller. i already had 2 but the R2 button broke on one, so i replaced it and it worked fine but just recently i realized the movement on the left stick was causing stutters when i walked around in uncharted and dragon quest. i started to watch for it and basically every 5 seconds or so, it would just hit a dead spot regardless of the direction i was pushing. i used that controller for some madden league games too! -_-
R2 button snapped on one of mine - sent it back and got it replaced for free

and now on my original controller the hinge is whole, and games recognize when R2 is being held, but it won't recognize a single press of R2

trash shit

Ferny

Im not huge on Bond. But ive liked the movies Craig has been in. Skyfall was fucking awesome. Im ok with him being Bond for a while but if they did change, Elba would be my #1 choice.
He'd be like 50 by the second movie, no? I think they want someone who can play in 3-4 movies and he'd be too old by then.

SickBoy

gg DM, guess I deserved that after my game the previous week against the Panthers.

During the game, I thought "man, I'm making terrible decisions at QB today," so I looked back at the SEVEN INTs I threw, and I was glad to see it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

The breakdown:

2 - tight windows: One which wouldn't have been picked if it hadn't been over-led my receiver (and a great play by the D) and another which was a half warp-through and half a big receiver not playing the ball properly (into heavy coverage, but he should have had it)

1 - hit while throwing to an open receiver

2 - tip drills

2 - deep balls -- one a terrible miss and one the half-ending hail mary.

What a frustrating game that was. Meanwhile, Mike Evans...

Well, I am still awake but my ps+ trial expired and i am having issues getting my paypal added. It keeps telling me my credit card info is not on file....but it is

any reason you can't pay for PS+ directly through PSN? You could even just buy a PS+ code from amazon instead of putting your paypal stuff on PSN

Top Bottom