• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sokantish

I had that happen when I tried to play against TLBB. Then we tried to join each others parties to chat and we couldn't talk to each other either. I eventually opened the ports for my PS4 and it fixed it

Greg

yeah, we had some great defense

I couldn't do shit with the run game in the first half - you were making adjustments perfectly with my calls

that turnover in the end zone after the fumble was such a bummer though... played that exactly how I wanted to leave no time and guarantee points, found the matchup I wanted... pick city

GG man. boy do I hate holding penalties....especially with a qb that can't throw more than 10 yards.

I'm still trying to figure out why my corner slowed down on your td to Jeffery.

Madden

That's why

EDIT:

Playoff picture for NFC is pretty crazy close, three teams trying to fight for the bye weeks, but realistically it's just Bears and Eagles unless both of us collapse in our last games in someone in the NFC West, or Bowser picks it up. Falcons will most likely hold the #1 seed for the rest of the season

Bears and Eagles records are tied, so it goes to conference wins and Bears have a 9-1 record while the Eagles have a 8-2 record. Daddyleagues is wrong with the conference wins, I have only lost to one person inside the conference and that was the Seahawks

So if current trends hold and everyone wins out their final games Falcons and Bears get the bye week.

That being said the last three spots are anyones at this point for the NFC, records are so close that one loss will shake everything up, so I doubt anyone other than the Falcons will be playing backups week 17, everyone has something to win (or lose for if you're trying to create a match up)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hi Az,

I am not sure about tonight, I have dinner with my family on Tuesdays and I have a window contractor coming in before that to talk things over and take some measurements.I will let you know, but tomorrow is probably better for me.

eznark

Banned
I wish the second ep of Kings Quest would come out.

Oh man I didn't know you guys were playing! I assume it was the normal doper squad.

McNei1y

Chef Boyardee
Mister Nightz
Mister McNeily
Oscar Herrera

Julio Jones was playing with us but he couldn't handle the pressure.

McNei1y

I'm trying to play more today! Join us. JOIN US!

Our game went from extended Spring Training talent to AA talent. We were making awesome passes and getting good looks. Too bad they were like 4/5 on shots while we were 3/25.

TheCrow

I wish the second ep of Kings Quest would come out.

Oh man I didn't know you guys were playing! I assume it was the normal doper squad.
I should check that out. I'm a sucker for those kinds of interactive story games. After game of thrones ends there's not much to play since I have no interest in that Minecraft one.

eznark

Banned
I should check that out. I'm a sucker for those kinds of interactive story games. After game of thrones ends there's not much to play since I have no interest in that Minecraft one.

Kings Quest is an actual adventure game, with gameplay. Nothing like the Telltale shit, really.

TheCrow

Kings Quest is an actual adventure game, with gameplay. Nothing like the Telltale shit, really.

larry-david-yawn.gif

Somnia

For anyone even remotely interested in an XB1 the first Black Friday ad leaked.

Dell Doorbuster (online only 6pm on Thanksgiving Day)

Gears of War 500GB bundle (which includes gears remaster + 1,2,3 and judgement digitally for backwards compat), Fallout 4 (which includes Fallout 3 for back compat) and an extra controller for $299.99

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's time to unveil the mystery of our new Dota 2 team and announce the names of the first two players. To much joy of many fans of Ukraine Natus Vincere, Ukraine Danil "Dendi" Ishutin and Russian Federation Akbar "SoNNeikO" Butaev return to Na`Vi!

So its still just Na'vi with some rotating scrubs.

DendiFace

eznark

Banned
So where do xboct go???

Or they just give him a shit load of money because he probably sells more merch than anyone on the planet.

TheCrow

Majors are coming up so there's no way they are getting on a good team. They will probably just form a random CIS stack till the next roster shuffle.

Top Bottom