• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

NFL thread finally reached the point where people are now hostile to actual football talk....

That thread has been garbage for so long. Ever since chan, cajun, snesfreak etc started dominating the conversation. I miss the days when Bionic's joke character posts were the worst thing about it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
There's a system update out there if anyone hasn't already done it.

Az I may be able to play late tonight. What is the latest you would start a game?

I want to play some NHL, but holy shit do I have a lot of work to do that I totally regret putting off. Message me on PSN if you guys have 4 and need a 5th, and I'll see where I'm at.

DJ Bowser

GG Ferny. We each got some lucky breaks. Mine luckily went for 94 yards.

I'm glad I started incorporating more spins and less jukes.

Ferny

GG Ferny. We each got some lucky breaks. Mine luckily went for 94 yards.

I'm glad I started incorporating more spins and less jukes.

That was an interesting game to say the least haha. That play where you broke for 94 yards , I KNEW it was going to him. Was even right on him and my guy didnt jump at all -__-

good game tho. was interesting.

DJ Bowser

That was an interesting game to say the least haha. That play where you broke for 94 yards , I KNEW it was going to him. Was even right on him and my guy didnt jump at all -__-

good game tho. was interesting.

I was pissed as soon as I threw it because you made a play to stop it and yeah, your guy just let the ball go behind him.

I think it's to make up for me pressing the wrong button on Revis' pick.

Somnia

GG Soka, easily the worse game I've played since returning.

I really need to work on utilizing the different passing options, I bullet pass it way too much.

Top Bottom