• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

gg smokes

RIP Andrew Luck's forearm, gone for 8 weeks, placed on IR

GG i hope HotelInternet wasnt too bad for you. Between the internet and this 720p TV, it was a struggle but it's in the books. Never missed 1080p so bad.

RIP Luck. Clowney had 3 sacks and did work on Lucks arm. If only he could do it in real action.

Someone take care of the Falcons please. XtraFraudy.

brentech

GG. My secondary gave up a lot of yards but made plays when it mattered.

You will never understand how pissed I am about the pick in the endzone. Didn't try to lead my receiver or anything, and it was so wide of him. Supposed to go to the underneath TE who was wide open. Instead it went to the corner of the endzone to your defender like he was the receiver or some shit.
The Browns really are cursed. I just want a QB that can make basic throws at this point. I have no faith in mid level throws with these QBs, so my play calling is hamstrung, and apparently even an easy 3 yard, wide open receiver throw isn't a gimmie anymore.

427262.gif

You will never understand how pissed I am about the pick in the endzone. Didn't try to lead my receiver or anything, and it was so wide of him. Supposed to go to the underneath TE who was wide open. Instead it went to the corner of the endzone to your defender like he was the receiver or some shit.
The Browns really are cursed. I just want a QB that can make basic throws at this point. I have no faith in mid level throws with these QBs, so my play calling is hamstrung, and apparently even an easy 3 yard, wide open receiver throw isn't a gimmie anymore.

427262.gif

I was pretty upset about that pick I threw. I had a wide open guy, I threw it to him and instead the ball goes 5 yards behind him right to a DB.

Game is trash!

brentech

I can accept the fact that shitty QBs are shitty QBs, but most of those guys are shitty because their decision making and down field throws.
A short throw, not even being fit between a window of defenders, is an inexcusable miss.

Worst season of my Madden League career. Granted I think I had 3-4 missed games while I was out of town.
Now my only goal is to ruin someone's placement into the playoffs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Going through Black Mirror on netflix. There is some real good stuff here. Its crazy that there are only 6 episodes.

Edit: On a completely unrelated topic, i kept seeing these gifs of Drake's new video all over so had to go seek it out and see it for myself. I cant tell if he really thinks this is the dopest shit ever or if he is self aware of whats happening in that thing. If its the latter im kind of into the video. And the beat is just ripping off some of the Wii shop music so thats decent enough.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The whole video is dumb but the last minute or so is a special kind of dumb that i can really get behind.

McNei1y

I love me some NBA club action. Gotta get my layup up in regular mode.

We neeeeed to practice at NHL. The game is fun now, but imagine how great it'd be if we actually are winning.

TheCrow

I haven't played Tales, but Life is better than every other TellTale game made. I'll check out Tales sometime though.

The ending for episode 4 and most of episode 5 was no good. Best part in episode 5 was the Twin Peaks part. Playing the dialogue backwards actually makes it bearable. I'd rate walking dead season one, the wolf among us, and tales of the borderlands over life is strange.

McNei1y

Rainbow Six Siege looks pretty cool. I'm excited to play a RS game again. They were always a great change of pace from all the fast paced shooters and Counter Strike.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh ya! I forgot all about that, I was thinking of the East Coast meetup where Evil or someone got dry humped on times square camera. I think Wellie went to that... I could be wrong though.
I did. We met up at The GAF Bar in Hell's Kitchen then went on from there. I was not there for the Evilore humping.

I went to another meetup in Brooklyn at some arcade bar and GAFfer Mully got really drunk. I ended up having to take him to a diner to get him so food, he threw up all over their vestibule and then myself and a few other guys got him into a cab out to Long Island. Glad I was there to help I guess haha.

Haven't been to one since, it never works for me schedule wise.

Top Bottom