• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I've only met one or two GAFfers I couldn't stand. One was a journo so that was totally expected. The meetups were cool but I am already the oldest dude there so it's a bit of a drag.

BigAT

Who was is!

I read this in Pootie Tang's voice.

hqdefault.jpg

I've only met one or two GAFfers I couldn't stand. One was a journo so that was totally expected. The meetups were cool but I am already the oldest dude there so it's a bit of a drag.

Hm....journalist and unlikable, journalist and unlikable...

zhb78pv1xf8g4qqjrdzx.jpg

5 Teams in Madden GAF still have a shot at the #1 overall pick, but two (Indigenous Persons and Lions) have a slightly better shot.

The Indigenous Persons have the harder remaining 3 games (Bills, Eagles, Cowboys vs Saints, 49ers, Bears).

Somnia

5 Teams in Madden GAF still have a shot at the #1 overall pick, but two (Indigenous Persons and Lions) have a slightly better shot.

The Indigenous Persons have the harder remaining 3 games (Bills, Eagles, Cowboys vs Saints, 49ers, Bears).

I can tank my way to #1 right? lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Careful. AT will link you to what you think is a madden stream. In reality, its him giving motes of light to the Future War Cult NPC, crying himself to sleep.

BigAT

GG Jabee. My gameplan of pounding the ball worked out for the most part and my defense played fairly well. Thankfully I was able to stop the freefall the Steelers were in.

brentech

Brent could have a football field in his backyard.
I think that's eznarks yard. I'm only on a quarter acre right now. In the future we want 5acres.

But this is the best my yard has looked in some time and the trees are in perfect season.
Unfortunately, if you come to the party you're stuck, because it's Ohio.

I think that's eznarks yard. I'm only on a quarter acre right now. In the future we want 5acres.

But this is the best my yard has looked in some time and the trees are in perfect season.
Unfortunately, if you come to the party you're stuck, because it's Ohio.

we bring the party to you! blue, round up the hookers and blow

p.s.

male hookers only pls

McNei1y

Post the one where she makes out with another girl.

Anyone got rinse on txt or something? He said he was ready 30 minutes ago

Top Bottom